This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Latest Iraq War News Here - Part II

Since the other thread is over 500 posts, it's time for part two.

The other thread can be found at:

Remember the rules... This is for legitimate news only.

Please include a link, text of story, or a source.
    If the link or story is not in english, post a translation, otherwise, don't post it.

This is not an "opinion" thread... so don't argue, post commentary, and don't spam it.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Ming, are you going to top this thread?

EDIT: Thanks
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

AL-Arabiya: Arab network now reporting (+ CNN), Fida'iyeen militia destroy 2 coalition's tanks. An-Nassariya has resist 3 coalition attack. Iraqi officials are now saying that the Americans & British forces have lost 17 military vehicles.

Comment

ITN News - no link yet

Upto 50 marines die in ambush. POWs paraded. ITN reporter assumed dead by friendly fire.

Comment

TVN: Baghdad anti-air artillery firing!

Comment

CHV: Huge explosion on Baghdad.. an entire neightborhood on fire.

Does anyone know what kind of attack was this? it was really impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
              ITN News - no link yet

Upto 50 marines die in ambush. POWs paraded. ITN reporter assumed dead by friendly fire.
              Some updates from CNN - the ITN reporter is confirmed dead and his body is in Basra, two others still missing.

Up to 50 Marines are wounded, no word on how many dead, if any. One RPG hit on a LAV-25.

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Thanks for all the news updates Chilean, they have been very informative.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

2 Moderator and all posters:

People please - let be in agreement NOT TO POST ANY LINK to picture of killed Americans shown by Al-Jazeera. I've seen it right now... Just believe, it is really terrible.

Sorry for expression of an opinion.
                  Do not laugh! Coalition troops have captured Umm-Quasr for fifth time.

There is no Iraqi resistance in area. Just, the coalition likes the very process.

Comment

More from the PoW.
                    TVN: The official number of PoW are 5 US marine alive and 6 dead soldiers. The cities were they come from are New Jersey and Kansas.
                    the name of the PoW are: Pier Miller, Yusef Hasan, James Raley, Shanon ..., and the fifth with a unknow name.

Emol.com: Ally forces at 160 km from Baghdad. Since Sunday night they iniciate a blitz attack over iraqi forces. The allies have destroyed the iraqi army resistance and the militia of Udai Hussein near the Capital City. http://www.emol.com/noticias/interna...noticia=107792

Comment

I've already (from the war pictures thread) let people know there's a policy that no photos of dead bodies will be shown.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                        I've already (from the war pictures thread) let people know there's a policy that no photos of dead bodies will be shown.
                        Really thank you

Bye for now. Americas - it is your turn
                        Do not laugh! Coalition troops have captured Umm-Quasr for fifth time.

There is no Iraqi resistance in area. Just, the coalition likes the very process.

Comment

U.S. Accuses Russia Of Helping Iraq MilitarilyMOSCOW, March 23 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) – The U.S. on Sunday, March 23, complained that Russia has not adequately dealt with its concerns about arms sales to Iraq by Russian firms which it said threatened the safety of U.S., British and Australian troops now invading Baghdad, adding that Russian technicians are helping Iraq jam satellite signals that currently guide bombs and military aircraft. http://www.islam-online.net/english/...rticle17.shtml
                          =========
                          Download the video BOOM from System of a Down... It's worth seeing
                          =========
                          I was keeping refreshing the others thread since 2 hours... And I was telling myself... why people dont post... until I see it was closed....
                          bleh

Comment

US military say 12 US soldiers missing after supply convoy is ambushed in Nasiriya.
                            Visit BBC News for up-to-the-minute news, breaking news, video, audio and feature stories. BBC News provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives. Also entertainment, business, science, technology and health news.
                            bleh

Comment

Pentagon Says 12 Troops Missing in South Iraq In 'Toughest Day of Resistance So Far'
                              ========
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X