Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newsflash! Australia pulls out of coalition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation "Testing new bombs"
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Operation Where's Saddam?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Operation "Big Sticks In Your Face."
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Operation "WTF? This isn't Timor?"
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Given the decidedly non-warlike theme of Australian defence force recruiting ads, pehaps 'Operation healing sick Iraqi kids' would be best
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Operation "Kill all the adults so we can build an orphanage and look good on TV".
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

How about "Just Because"

Comment

Operation "Toxic Falafel".

Comment

Yeah, we've had the worst operation names recently. To tell you the truth, I'm a little embarrassed about it also. Still, I don't think its anything to pull support over, but then again, I'm not Australian.

Our main problem is that we have to PC everything; however, our popularity right now is in the toilet so I don't see why it should matter.

Pax Americana is very good...
                    Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
                    If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevman
                      Pax Americana is very good...
                      Glad to be of service
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Iraqi Freedom
                        Does that mean the real name of this operation is Iraqi French?
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Comment

Good to see the Aussie gov't with some backbone.

Liberty Shield is in Afghanistan
                            Liberty Shield is the name for the US' new persecution of asylum seekers from certain countries.
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

I wish

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                                Yep, they're standing up to the Australian people alright
                                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                                X