Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newsflash! Australia pulls out of coalition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they would go with Operation Tuez les Bâtards Français.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

They wouldn't have such a knowledge in a foreign language.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Operation We Love You Eye Racky People!

sponsored by Taco Bell, Enron (oops, too late...) Exxon and with helpful footnotes from the Rumsfeld Ministry of Truth.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Spiffor - You're right of course. Has anyone suggested Operation Halliburton yet?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I think they should call it Operation Unending Television Coverage.
            ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
              I prefer Operation 0wn3d S4dd4m.
              How about 'Operation Counter-Terrorists Win'.

As for our SAS troups, they were probably disapointed that they wernt assigned the strategically important mission of taking Iraqs Beer Refineries.... Operation Beer Siphon .

Comment

Operation Don't surrender to me I'm Australian and came here to kill people, BANG!
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

They let you play with guns?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Me? Not anymore. And I don't like icky blood everywhere.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Operation Put out the Greek Fires.
                      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Iraqi Freedom is a VERY good name

We don't need the Aussies we have DROT Infiltrative Corps that can do the job.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh come on Ted - its so cheesy it sounds like a pizza base.

Comment

Okay why don't you suggest a name then you cheeky pizza man ?
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              icky blood everywhere
                              How about that? Operation "Icky blood everywhere".

Comment

How about 'Operation Desert Glass'?

Comment

Working...
                                X