No announcement yet.

Well, we're going to war, so POST AWESOME MILITARY PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you really need to do is get laid.

BTW where's the waves breaking balls busting Austrian Navy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
      ...since we are masters of camoflagueing and cold hearted killers!
      Well, I was disgusted by entirely different reasons, if you know what I mean. We sure are masters of camouflaging and stack-bunk making (pinkka-punkka), but I'm not so sure about the latter one though.
      "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
      "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto
        Just curious - this is somehow faked, isn´t it? I mean even on supersonic speed jets don´t create such "things" or am I wrong?

Looks to impressive to be true....
        Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
          These are cruisers.
          I've always wondered about the western designations of some ships as cruisers. The only 'real' cruisers (size-wise) built in modern times (yes I know how old they are now) were the Kirov-class.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I have spent quite some time under the course of supersonic fighers, and I've never seen such a thing. Besides, the pic under was a CG, so I suppose it is a fake as well.

Oh, and for the sake of it :
            LIBERIA LIBERIA LIEBRIA !
            Attached Files
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Cruisers do other things than just air defence or ASW IIRC so if it also has alot of anti ship or cruise missles it will be probably designated a cruiser
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Pink bazooka??
                Attached Files
                Are we having fun yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeltz

Well, I was disgusted by entirely different reasons, if you know what I mean. We sure are masters of camouflaging and stack-bunk making (pinkka-punkka), but I'm not so sure about the latter one though.
                  But it's important to hide yourself as good as possible.. if you have a chance. What's the point of doing guerilla war if you wear those bright red hunter jackets? .
                  Well since we are not lovers, we have to be killers, right?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStinger
                    Cruisers do other things than just air defence or ASW IIRC so if it also has alot of anti ship or cruise missles it will be probably designated a cruiser

So you're making the case for function defining class. I suppose that makes some sense. For conventional (non missile) ships: function -> displacement = class.

Certainly, a modern missile cruiser is a more lethal weapon system than a similarly-sized conventional warship.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro

Just curious - this is somehow faked, isn´t it? I mean even on supersonic speed jets don´t create such "things" or am I wrong?

Looks to impressive to be true....
                      That's how i remember it looking. i was in for four years. the navy would do fly bys for vistors on the ship. i remember it looking something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH

So you're making the case for function defining class. I suppose that makes some sense. For conventional (non missile) ships: function -> displacement = class.

Certainly, a modern missile cruiser is a more lethal weapon system than a similarly-sized conventional warship.
                        I think so. The UK doesn't have cruisers anymore. We have ASW frigates and anti aircraft destroyers. ALthough they do have helicopters with anti-ship capability. I would guess a cruiser would be a bit bigger because of the extra missle platforms
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                          Well since we are not lovers, we have to be killers, right?
                          I was referring to the "cold hearted" part. At least some of the instructors I had during my military service seemed like the type of people who would greatly enjoy killing if a war started in our country.
                          "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
                          "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

• Of course. They get paid what.. Ylil gets paid 1500 euros per month. You have to be little crazy and gun hoe to really be there .
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Here's my old best friend, the G3 rifle. 7,62 mm. It wouldn't surprise me if the Iraqis have some of these.
                              Attached Files
                              CSPA

Comment

• 7.62? weird.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X