You know you are in love when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you are in love when...

There's just too much gloom, doom, and destruction around. This place needs some cheering up.

So, describe how you feel (or would feel) when you are in love.

Any gloom, doom, and destruction sayers will be dealt with severely.

So I lead off with:

You know you are in love when thoughts of her brightens you up, no matter how bad your day has been.

[Feel free to substitute "her" mentally with whatever preference you have]
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

You know you are in love when you don't mind driving 2 hours per trip to see her. Sadly, this indicator works both ways. You know you don't love her if you say, "F**k this, I'm not driving all the way there."
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You know you're in love when you can sit there, think for a second about her, and have a stupid stoner grin on your face because you know she's the best girl in the entire world.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

So true, so true
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

When nothing else gets my junior up. (in all seriousness)
          :-p

Comment

I honestly don't know if I'm in love, or if I'm just horny, or if there isn't really any difference between the two. Such is life.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
              I honestly don't know if I'm in love, or if I'm just horny, or if there isn't really any difference between the two. Such is life.
              If you just want to, *cough* relieve your desires, it's lust. If you genuinely care about her, it's love.

Comment

Oh sure, but it's always difficult to figure out whether I really do want to spend the rest of my life (or at least a sizable portion of it) with a girl, or whether I'm just being a doughy-eyed romantic who's going to get wanderlust in another week or two. The idea of going through life alone scares the bejeezus out of me, as does the idea of getting married, and the conflicting emotions are a bit probematic at times. :shrugs: Such is life.

Comment

ah yes..
                  when their smile and voice are enough to make your day and when you'd die or leave just so THEY would be happy....
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                    Well my rule is if she's the only thing that arouses me as of this moment, its love. Not exactly a good romantic way of determining it, but it seems to hold true in most cases
                    :-p

Comment

you know your in love when your you have become so stupid that you marry her, and then... you love her even more.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

[Feel free to substitute "her" mentally with whatever preference you have]

Feeling PC today, UR?

When you start picking up her mannerisms.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You know you are in love when...

you take a potion to make it seem like you are dead, only to wake and realize your lover has killed themself, so you take your own life by detonating a dirty bomb strapped to your back while walking alone on a snowy night in Seattle.

Comment

On a related note, you know you're in love when you try to assassinate the President, just to impress a girl.

Comment

When you get up early and spend hours ripping up stinky carpet to make her happy.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X