Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your country was suddenly taken over by a dictator would you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough. Texas deals with illegal Mexicans, you can deal with illegal Illini's.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Tough. Texas deals with illegal Mexicans, you can deal with illegal Illini's.
      We had your draft dodgers once, isn't that good enough for you?

Comment

Should have dealt with them.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They were very nice people actually, we were glad to have them. Many of them never left.

Comment

Re: If your country was suddenly taken over by a dictator would you....

Originally posted by Vesayen
            I think this is a pretty good hypothetical topic of discussion.....assume for SOME reason the military is loyal to him and INTERNAL forces stage a cou'de'tat-what do you do? What happens?
            So basically if Australia becomes the 51st state of America...

Resist
            Unfairly Banned at Civfanatics twice...
            To protest the war I am using the UN Flag - Howard has said most Australians are for the war so clearly I am not an Aussie.

Comment

Working...
            X