No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fixed now. Thanks for the info, Imran.

I've got KY vs. Louisville in the Finals. Pitino won't know what hit him.

Comment

maybe they've got everything fixed then

Comment

I've got KY vs. Louisville in the Finals.

Heh, same here .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, I can't get in to confirm it... apparantly CBS is still working on their database.

And H Tower, normally I'd crucify you for such a sacreligious comment, but since you're correcting your egregous error of a year ago by doing so, I'll cut you some slack
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

ya i dunno what they were smoking having kentucky and arizona (clearly the two best teams in the nation) meeting in a final four game not the championship but oh well...texas and syracuse fill in the other side of the final four
            I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Let us know Reismark when it's safe to make our picks.

And anybody know what the final decision on BYU is, or are they still trying to make up for their mistake and aren't sure how they are going to fix it yet?
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

they have descided that if they win their first two games that they will switch over to the widwest bracket. if they lose in either first two rounds the bracket is uneffected
                I just don't know anymore.

Comment

I'm in, and I confirm that the brackets have been fixed. You're in the clear to make your picks.

The final decision on BYU was this:

For now, they're going to do nothing. If BYU fails to get into the Sweet 16, the situation is entirely moot. If BYU does make the Sweet 16, they will be switched with the team that makes it out of the other Spokane subregional. That subregional is in the Midwest bracket and includes Wisconsin, Weber State, Dayton, and Tulsa, with Dayton being the favorite to advance out of there. This would set up a probable third-round game with near-consensus favorite Kentucky.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Sikander, you're a Spartan?

I knew there was something about you I didn't like, but I just couldn't put my finger on it until now...
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

*sigh*

why can't UNLV get it done. It is near impossible for us to get an at-large bid. And when we win the conferance playoff people like **** Vitale still ***** we don't belong.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                        Well, I can't get in to confirm it... apparantly CBS is still working on their database.
                        is that why I couldn't get in this morning? i was begining to worry.

And H Tower, normally I'd crucify you for such a sacreligious comment, but since you're correcting your egregous error of a year ago by doing so, I'll cut you some slack

It's not going to happen, sorry

Comment

Yeah... my school is playing Texas South. If they win... they get to play Texas. Not that I'm a huge sportsfan or anything, but this interests me.
                          "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

What a treat... a victory allows you to play Texas

I hope they win and you get that chance.

But why Texas gets the honor of playing the "play to get in team" is still a total mystery
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hey you guys, Reismark set this up to count the playoff game between UNCA and Tex Southern but there is no option at sportsline and that game is tonite. Do we ignore that game now? I pick Tex South
                              Last edited by Berzerker; March 18, 2003, 19:59.

Comment

You are picking whoever wins the play in game if you are silly enough to select them in the first round.

Does it really matter which team wins.

Reismark set it up that way BEFORE he knew we were going to end up on Sportsline again... So don't worry about that game... unless you really think either of those teams can beat Texas in the first round
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X