No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sikander: ESPN.com, cbs.sportsline.com, SI.com all have the seedings bracket.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Visit ESPN to view the 2024 Men's NCAA Tournament bracket for live scores and results.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        These are the stupidest brackets I've ever seen...
        None of it makes sense. And Texas gets to play against the winner of the play in game... hmmm, are they better than Kentucky and Arizona...

And yeah... Illinois got TOTALLY SCREWED. And the chairman pretty much admitted that thier tourney win didn't matter... decisions were made before the game was even played...

The same the happened to the Buckeyes last year. They won the Big 10 tourny and were sent out west to play on thurs. The team they beat was able to stay in the midwest and play on Friday.

They do this every year.
        God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

While Wisconsin may have won the regular season... it was obvious to everybody (by looking at ANY poll) that the Illini were the best team in the Big 10. Please explain how the POD system was used to "thank" big 10 fans by putting them out west.
          And teams like Syracuse get a gift. I guess if you are an East Coast team, they are MORE FAIR to their fans...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ooh, it looks like my Spartans are playing the local yokel Colorado Buffaloes in the first round. Perhaps I'll be able to see the game.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Yup, Texas shouldn't even get a #1 seed, KANSAS deserved that slot!!! Now the Jayhawks are in the same regional as Arizona, Duke, and Illinois? Those are, or should be, all top 10 teams. Oh well, March Madness is HERE! When can we start filling in the brackets, Reismark?

Comment

We can probably start filling them in now
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

The top seeds should have been:

Kentucky (against the play-in)
                  Arizona
                  Oklahoma
                  Pittsburgh

And Ming would be correct, Berzerker.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Oh... and for all you new people who have never joined in Apolyton March Madness...

Check this thread out...

Sign up... make your picks... join the Apolyton Sports Community.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                      The top seeds should have been:

Kentucky (against the play-in)
                      Arizona
                      Oklahoma
                      Pittsburgh

And Ming would be correct, Berzerker.
                      you're snubbing kansas too?

Comment

Yeah... Kansas got snubbed... Pitt got screwed... and the Illini got TOTALLY SCREWED...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

go BEARCATS!!!!!!

we were all worried cincinnati wouldnt get a seed

Comment

I was thrilled that SIU got in after lossing in the MVC title game.

As much as I'm complaining about the brackets, I'll give them credit for rewarding the mid majors this time. Because they screwed them last year... just ask Butler
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

It is done. KY vs. AZ in the Final, with the Tele-Tubby's winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                                It is done. KY vs. AZ in the Final, with the Tele-Tubby's winning it all.

You mean the Round of 4? They meet before the championship

Comment

Working...
                                X