• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme bracket danger: The BYU situation

link

If Byu wins 2 they will shift brackets to the MW

Comment

oh jeez, they can't play on Sundays so the whole thing gets messed up if they win their first 2 games. This is a big problem for our bracket picking.

Comment

cbs sportsline is saying that they might just switch the day that BYU plays on instead. people need to get the story straight

Comment

Just additional proof that the committee had no clue what they were doing
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yikes! The NCAA screwed up with BYU. Oh well, it ain't easy to seed 64 teams without pissing off someone.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

65 teams

Comment

But they didn't really seed the 65... they just said you know we have these two conference champions and we don't want both in the list at the expense of someone else, so let them fight to get killed by Texas .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

UNCA and Texas Southern play the lead in game for the 64th slot, but sportsline isn't letting us pick that game.

Comment

I filled out the bracket and Az and Kentucky can meet in the championship. The final 4 bracket is messed up.

Comment

I fired off an e-mail to CBS about the mismatching of the regions. (Part of me expected they'd have fixed it by now... and I want people to be able to fill it out.)
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

what's the last day we can fill it out? i've got everything down on paper right now because i don't want to lose everything when cbs fixes the bracket.

Comment

As said by many others, AZ vs. Kentucky in the final dance. IMO, AZ winning.

As for the chaotic nature of the bracket setup... I think I know why they call it March Madness now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
                            As said by many others, AZ vs. Kentucky in the final dance. IMO, AZ winning.

As for the chaotic nature of the bracket setup... I think I know why they call it March Madness now.
                            IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!

Kentucky and Arizona can only meet in the Final Four, not the championship game!

Hopefully cbs gets this figured out soon

and by the way, Arizona is NOT coming out of the West.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                              IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!
                              Kentucky and Arizona can only meet in the Final Four, not the championship game!
                              Hopefully cbs gets this figured out soon
                              and by the way, Arizona is NOT coming out of the West.
                              I was considering the KY vs AZ game the last real game (final dance).

Comment

I was able to pick Kentucky v. Arizona in the Final Four Semifinal game.... why haven't y'all?

Comment

Working...
                                X