No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball - 65 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn... I hate that CBS Sportsline bracket format. Let me look again...

Well, they have the Midwest vs. South in one Final Four meeting, and the East vs. West in the other. Is that wrong?

Comment

Phew

Just got my tickets to the games in Indy.
      Get to see my team, Mizzou v. SIU and the two west games, UI and ND. very pumped. very excited

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Well, they have the Midwest vs. South in one Final Four meeting, and the East vs. West in the other. Is that wrong?

Comment

Here are my modified picks

KY vs OK, with KY winning.
          Last edited by JohnT; March 16, 2003, 22:31.

Comment

Actually, the format I was talking about was the one for the pick selection screen... that was the one that had the wrong brackets meeting.

Now, of course, I can't log in to verify this. Screw it... I'm going to bed.

Comment

I think I know what your talking about. don't worry about it

Comment

JohnT is indeed correct. The Final Four regions are currently mismatched. I highly suggest not filling in your brackets until CBS corrects the error.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Yo I don't see the 65th team on there...
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

ya u do look whos playing against texas......thats 2 teams whoever wins that one plays texas
                    I just don't know anymore.

Comment

and that bracket is just fine.....it correct....they have the same setup for espn.com.....cant deny espn

Comment

problem now is that BYU might be simply switching place with Weber St......so i think yall should wait to fill out ur brackets if u plan on putting BYU or god forbid Weber very far

Comment

I had to go back and change mine because they had the brackets wrong at first.I had Duke on both sides of the Final Four,don't the Blue Devils wish.
                          Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                          --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlemagne120
                            problem now is that BYU might be simply switching place with Weber St......so i think yall should wait to fill out ur brackets if u plan on putting BYU or god forbid Weber very far
                            you would think they would have caught that mistake before release. sigh.

Comment

BYU and weber may be switching though because BYU doesn't play on sundays, ever. So they might switch with Weber I've heard

Comment

When is the deadline for filling out the brackets?

Comment

Working...
                                X