Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A general Canadian apology to the US (joke)-- and whats up with US beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify - Molson Export is a beer brewed by Molson specifically for the American market - of couse it tastes bad !
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
      Molsons is not that good:

Enough of this slander against Molson. Molson Export is a fine ale, a hellava lot better than any of that other mass produced piss out there. Ya can all drink your watered-down tasteless N.A. lager, but don't go knocking a decent mass-produced bitter/ale.
      Golfing since 67

Comment

Stella Artois and other decent European imports are pretty easy to get (at least in NYC)... and nice Scotch is too... which is my poison of choice.

Make mine a Lagavulin 16 yr old on spring water rocks.

MrBaggins

Comment

The second most common beer in the world (second to Budweiser) is Heineken. Which proves that you can mass produce good beer.

But I would prefer a Salvator any day of the year...ahh, Salvator.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
            The second most common beer in the world (second to Budweiser) is Heineken. Which proves that you can mass produce good beer.
            We're still waiting for that proof you promised.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
              Rocks are rocks to everyone but geologists.
              Sadly, I have to agree with you on this. As a geologist I have attempted to enlighten the unwashed masses about geology but most people just seem to think a rock is a rock.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X