Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A general Canadian apology to the US (joke)-- and whats up with US beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrian
    American beer gets a bad name because of Bud, Miller, Coors, et al. They really do suck oversized moosecock
    Coincidentally, so do Canadians
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Molson is crap!
      True, but the **** that's exported is even worse.

Who knows why they can't keep the recipe the same.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher, I've only drank Molson while in Canada, so I don't know about the exported sludge.

Its funny to say American beers are crap and bring up Budweiser, Miller, and Coors as examples. That'd be like Canadian beers suck because of Molson. There are plenty of good beers that aren't massively produced in BOTH countries!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's a part of the great Canadian conspiracy, Asher, don't you know? Stealth cultural imperialism. *nods knowingly*

I'll second Imran's opinion on Sam Adams. Tasty stuff.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Asher, I've only drank Molson while in Canada, so I don't know about the exported sludge.

Its funny to say American beers are crap and bring up Budweiser, Miller, and Coors as examples. That'd be like Canadian beers suck because of Molson. There are plenty of good beers that aren't massively produced in BOTH countries!
            Thanks Imran, have you anything else obvious that you'd like to state?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Well it ain't obvious to most uninformed people (ie, Europeans ).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Re: A general Canadian apology to the US (joke)-- and whats up with US beer?

Originally posted by Flubber
                I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own.
                I emailed my MP and suggested that the Feds put a largish export tax on natural gas to the United States. They could accompany it with a suggestion that people in the Mid West and North East could burn wood if they didn't like it.

Some time later I heard on the news that the idea of an export tax on natural gas is a possibility the government is considering if the Americans don't stop playing like protectionists while preaching free trade.

I wonder...
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You hear about the latest tarriffs they're putting on grain?

Grain tarriffs. Because we're the ones subsidising our farmers.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The US has always put tarriffs on things yet preaching free trade. Really quite laughable...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's because we have unions.

Comment

And we don't?

Comment

I want some approval from the canadians before I do this.

Can I kill that bear that advertises Canadian beer? He's so *&&*(@&# annoying.
                          :-p

Comment

Spitfire beer. A fine Kentish ale.
                            Attached Files
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

What bear?
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What bear?

Edit: ****

Comment

Working...
                                X