No announcement yet.

Worldwide Living Standards tested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you folks also notice that it was a Swiss company that put this out and they just happened to choose a Swiss city to be number one? Just like I said earlier the numbers are opinions based upon what Swiss persons feel is important and their opinions of what each place is like.

The reality is their opinions really don't matter and your opinion (and maybe your spouse's) is the only one which matters when it comes to deciding where you're going to live.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If you live in Calgary you have to support the Flames. That puts it right down near the bottom in any decent survey. Even an environmental survey for that matter - they stink that bad.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        If you live in Calgary you have to support the Flames. That puts it right down near the bottom in any decent survey. Even an environmental survey for that matter - they stink that bad.
        You're usually bad at trolling, but sports you should avoid at all cost. Terrible...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Re: Worldwide Living Standards tested

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I've been trying to tell people all along the simple truth that homosexuals make everything better.
          Acutally I agree with this wholeheartedly.

My urban renewal program teams up Habitat for Humanity with all the homosexuals and Jews in America. We send the gays in kinda like the Marines to soften the place up and then we send in the Jews behind them to hold the line.

If you're ever in the wrong part of town, run for the gay neighborhood and you will be safe!!!
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You're usually bad at trolling, but sports you should avoid at all cost. Terrible...
            And you are 100% predictable. I went out for a smoke knowing that you would reply.

Anyway, looks like you were right and the press and myself were wrong. JI is going nowhere.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

And you are 100% predictable. I went out for a smoke knowing that you would reply.
              Predictable is good. It means I'm systematic, reliable... At least, that's my philosophy

BTW, don't be a moron -- quit smoking.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Predictable is good. It means I'm systematic, reliable... At least, that's my philosophy

BTW, don't be a moron -- quit smoking.
                I'm trying, but it isn't working.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Get the patch dog I know they have to have that **** in Kiwiland.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm trying, but it isn't working.
                    My advice to you is to try harder!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      Get the patch dog I know they have to have that **** in Kiwiland.
                      I live in Canada.

The best way is Cold Turkey. I managed to stop smoking for 3 months last year, but took it up again when my father died (that's not what killed him either.).

Anyway, the price is going up again so I'll have to stop.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

My advice to you is to try harder!
                        All right. I might start up a thread for other quitters and see how we are all doing.

No comments on Iginla?
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I always knew Iggy wasn't going anywhere, the media here knew as well. It's not a surprise to me.

Comment

I said get the patch or else Shiela!

Comment

I always knew Iggy wasn't going anywhere, the media here knew as well. It's not a surprise to me.
                              If he does get traded, you shall be flamed.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

If he does get traded, you shall be flamed.
                                He won't be. He's the reason people are buying Flames tickets these days, Craig Button knows that and has admitted it publically.

If they trade him for Mario Lemiux or something, they'd probably do it, but not for anything less...

Comment

Working...
                                X