Worldwide Living Standards tested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

Well if this year is any indication, JI is downhill too.
    Iginla is downhill this year??? He must be averaging two points a game in 2003. Sure he struggled at the beginning of the season, but I blame the coach. Look at what he's down since Sutter took over.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

dallas and austin aren't even listed....I find it hard to believe that Austin would not be extremely high in the quality of life and cleanliness grids, and dallas up there in the quality of life...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
        Iginla is downhill this year??? He must be averaging two points a game in 2003. Sure he struggled at the beginning of the season, but I blame the coach. Look at what he's down since Sutter took over.
        He's doing pretty well now, but still not on the level he was for the entire season last year.

I would blame his injury before more than the coach.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Here's something interesting: http://www.nationalpost.com/national...14A6A616A64%7D

The World Health Organization branded Calgary, Sault Ste. Marie, Fort McMurray, Brockville, and Rainy River as "safe cities", the only such cities designated in Canada.

I don't understand the concept of the safe city designation though.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
          X