Which apolytoners would you most likely vote for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
    The FBI will be knocking on your doors shortly.

POWER TO THE SOVIETS!!!

Comment

Given the choices, Monkspider or EvC.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Well, we can see how much freedom is in demand by the number of votes Floyd and I have gotten . My God, what a left wing forum. Some of you guys need to register at www.freeconservatives.com to break up the monotone conservativism there.

Comment

Well, me, Shi, Ming, Slowwhand and (maybe) Asher has a center-right backing that could fit well in any coalition with Mtg .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

A Boris Frogger Chegitz coalition seems more likely.

Boris gets radical gay rights
            Chegitz starts nationalising industry
            Frogger completes the stealth takeover of the US by *Country Name Censored*
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

We'll keep MtG on as Defence Minister
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well whoever gets MtG wins.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

My god, I'm in second place. This is horrible! I'm going to have to go into hiding.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Frogger completes the stealth takeover of the US by *Country Name Censored*
                    With MtG as your defense minister?
                    Doubtful.

Stealth nation is for hiding, not sneaky backstabbing.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• President: Ming, Chegitz, or Tass.

V.P.: loinburger, Asher, Sprayber, Mr. President, Kass

Secretary of Defense: Me.

After that............whoever.
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• This developing country looks to be ripe for plundering.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X