Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Name is Howard Dean, and I Represent the Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think in the realm of bad-smelling people, there are probably more conservatives. I mean, statistically, there aren't a lot of hippies, but there sure are a lot of dumbass, smelly rednecks.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"I see that you've never been to college."
      Interesting. I suppose this dorm that I live in must not be part of the college that I attend, but wait, I can't attend college? I am muchly confused...
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
        Interestingly enough, I've never met a bad smelling liberal. Bad smelling conservatives seem to pop up eveywhere, in my experience...
        Thats because most hunters are conservatives, and hunters put on that deer pee to attract he bucks. Not to mention southern conservatives are allways at the bar drinking wiskey.

Comment

Interesting. I suppose this dorm that I live in must not be part of the college that I attend,

Ah, then you must constantly be having a cold or have a lack of smell .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94

Interestingly enough, I've never met a bad smelling liberal. Bad smelling conservatives seem to pop up eveywhere, in my experience...

I have noticed far more foul smelling conservatives as well. I have encountered some pretty bad smelling liberals, but I think conservatives have a sort of intrinsic masculinity that causes them to shower less in an attempt to be more "manly". Liberal guys are less concerned with being "manly" so they tend to take measures to smell much better.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Maybe that would be appropriate to go up against the worst Republican president since Warren G. Harding.
              ...I thought it was, "the most dangerous president since Herbert Hoover"...that's the problem with you Dems -- you just can't stay on topic!
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Dean would be a great choice for president...too bad he'll never get it. His views and policy record are excellent.
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It'd be like picking a pro-life guy as their nominee! Never happen!
                  Imran, they could pick up some votes. Surely there are some liberal prolifers.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

there are alot more liberals who agree with Dean's stance on gun control, which is an extremely moderate stance, than there are those who are against abortion.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                    X