Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalized License plates

I want one

The hard part is deciding on what to get . I thought about getting dissdnt or something like that

But I have also been looking at obscure egyptian gods.

So what would your license plate be if you got a personalized plate?

MRT1212
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

7 letters?

Figures, I guess, what with a large population and all. In Australia, we only use 6 characters. That makes things easy for me though: Skanky
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

FELCHIN
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Only ****ers have personalised plates
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

"SCK IT"
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I saw this one once before

45 ACP

I dunno wth id have on mine... so many possibilities
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I was thinking of Lucifer. Just to piss people off.

Comment

I was thinking of Lucifer. Just to piss people off.
                    Just don't drive in Texas...
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My actual plate: "67 FLCN"

Comment

Getting a presonalized plate would mean I would have to pay for it. I haven't paid for tags in 11 years. I get mine free
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I saw a hot girl driving a Porche a while back and her licience plate said "Biatch".

I also remember back in 1990 during the 1st Gulf War there was an Arab guy who had "Jihad" on his plate. Not a smart thing to have in a military town so no one was surprised when a few red necks got drunk and torched his car.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Supposedly, somebody in Washington State tried to get 4NICK8 for her car. She said it was for a car she was buying for her brother Nick...a V-8. The guy at the DMV suggested she get a V-6 instead.
                            "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              I saw a hot girl driving a Porche a while back and her licience plate said "Biatch".

I also remember back in 1990 during the 1st Gulf War there was an Arab guy who had "Jihad" on his plate. Not a smart thing to have in a military town so no one was surprised when a few red necks got drunk and torched his car.

im surprised a couple of red necks even knew what a jihad was?
                              ...they probably didnt
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X