Gandhi or Che Guevara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gandhi or Che Guevara

I've got to read one of a selection of books in English class, and I've narrowed it down to gandhi's autobiography or che guevara's memoirs, but I honestly can't decide-

I know a lot of the people here are well read, and have probably read either or both of these books-

Which one do you guys(and gals) think I should read?
    Gandhi's Autobiography
    47.37%
    Che's Memoirs
    52.63%

Decameron

Comment

Either, but only if you can get them on one of those tapes. God forbid you to read actual books.

BTW, Par, long time no see!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Che!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Gandhi.

Non-violent resistence to authority is
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Gandhi.

Regarding Che....cult of personality, anyone?
            Though I must admit I did read Guerrilla Warfare a couple of years back...
            DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Violent resistence is cooler. Che is way cooler.
              "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
              "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
              "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

read Chegitz's biography. give him a couple of hours to scrape something together and find a publisher. help the brother out, buy a book. i'm sure it would be an interesting read.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                  read Chegitz's biography. give him a couple of hours to scrape something together and find a publisher. help the brother out, buy a book. i'm sure it would be an interesting read.
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I don't get it
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Has Che told you how he picked his username?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                        Has Che told you how he picked his username?
                        yea, i've read that a while ago
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                        X