Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to sincerely thank Apolyton for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to sincerely thank Apolyton for....

dramatically improving my written english.
    Really, the syntax, the grammar, the vocanbulary are all better and richer now

Thanks to everyone and especially to those who use difficult words and phrases in english.

I feel confident that I can now understand far more in every text, including the curses!

I actually think that's a great idea: forum participation to ameliorate a foreign language!

I just felt like expressing my gratitude!

We all love you Paik
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: I'd like to sincerely thank Apolyton for....

Originally posted by paiktis22
      I feel confident that I can now understand far more in every text, including the curses!
      ****ity **** ****. **** the ****ing ****ers.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You are very welcome Paiktis.

Now all you have to work on is your spelling.

Glad we were of some assistance.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Re: I'd like to sincerely thank Apolyton for....

Originally posted by paiktis22
          dramatically improving my written english.
          Really, the syntax, the grammar, the vocanbulary are all better and richer now
          Please tell me this was unintentional. The irony would be beautiful.
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Re: Re: I'd like to sincerely thank Apolyton for....

Originally posted by orange

Please tell me this was unintentional. The irony would be beautiful.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

No paiktis, by it the english kropotkin language syntax us! Also, **** you, you balkan *****... **** eating ******** SOB.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

No problem, man.
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

hey, im just glad you are learning a worthwhile language. The more people who learn english, the less I ever have to worry about knowing other languages for when i travel
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                    hey, im just glad you are learning a worthwhile language. The more people who learn english, the less I ever have to worry about knowing other languages for when i travel
                    Be careful though. China has a new english campaign with the slogan:

LEARN ENGLISH SO EVERYONE WILL SOON HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Which is another reason everyone hopes China never becomes a superpower

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Be careful though. China has a new english campaign with the slogan:

LEARN ENGLISH SO EVERYONE WILL SOON HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE

That's pretty funny. But I think English is still the most spoken language on the planet.

Second would probably be Chinese seeing as how populous China is.....those cheaters!
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                          Which is another reason everyone hopes China never becomes a superpower
                          I'll tell you right now. Americans would be dead. Most of us, including me, can not even learn Spanish or French. Chinese is impossible.
                          "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                          "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                          "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan

That's pretty funny. But I think English is still the most spoken language on the planet.

Second would probably be Chinese seeing as how populous China is.....those cheaters!
                            Chinese has been first for quite a while

Comment

That reminds me of a little joke-- Good thing I wasn't born in Japan because I don't speak a word of Japanese. Haaaa haaa. Funny, huh? But seriously, we should all start teaching our children Chinese, and then we won't have to worry about it.
                              If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

Working...
                              X