Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This just in: North Korea to End armistice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ned
    What South Korea needs to do is enough Northern generals to pull off a coup and re-unite with the South voluntarily.
    hi ,

no so easy , .....

tv and radio are not present in the north , unlike in the DDR , .....

its a totalirian regime inwhere people die like , not to mention about the killings , .....

you just cant compare it with something we know in our culture , .....

a couple years ago people who went there showed video tapes of empty roads , poverty , etc , ....

and all that the nk commie party does is building rice bunkers , wmd's , etc , ..... they use the people as slaves , .....

just send in the troops , that shall be easier , .....

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
      Oerdin, I find it somewhat amusing that those who continue to call themselves communists distinquish themselves from all past examples of communist governments. I find it unamusing that so many Europeans are communists.
      If it relieves you, the French Communist Party (last European "major" party to still calling itself communist") had its lowest score since 1920 last year with 3.20%. And yes, all communists that I know reject the experience of the Sovietic Empire, which is distinguished with communism (incidentally, I'm a member of the French CP )

On-topic : I still think the US would be very inspired to give some initative power to Japan and SK. Eventually, the US will decide on the course, but it should let Japan or SK draw ideas. I think it is much more likely they'll find an adapted idea in Seoul or Tokyo than in Washington.
      In the meantime, I'm not against ppeasement with NK. Appeasement will bring naught, naturally, except some time to maybe find a good idea to get rid of Kim.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Maybe if you wouldn't have like 5 little splinter parties, and 20% that vote for Lepen, Spiffor.

you're not integrationist enough in your immigration policies, so people are becoming xenophobic.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I know that
          Racism is a big problem in the current French society, and our lack of integration is making it bigger, in both ways (unintegrated people tend to hate integrated French - this can be seen in our gangsta culture).
          However, other "communist" parties have known failures in Europe : the German PDS has lost very many votes last elections, and there is a general lowering of former CP's electorates Europewide
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Shameful Cheese-eating-surrender-monkey.
            Please throw insults, tomatoes and rotten bananas. I deserve them.

I just noticed that.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• What I find really wierd is that ( incoming generalization ) you europeans that pride yourselves on your culture so much, fail, or to be more precise, deliberately abstain from spreading it to peopl that come to your country.

I was in France once, and I generally like it a lot. But then I thought about all of it disappearing in a couple of decades, and became really sad.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Arrian :
                I changed my localization too . I was pissed by some posters' behaviours, and by the perceptions I had of Antifrenchism in the USA, so I decided to twist the logic by adopting it

Azazel :
                In fact, France forcefully instilled its culture to immigrants and to remote Frenchmen forcefully since approx. 1880. However, as time went by, this assimilation was less forceful (f.e, regional languages weren't forbidden anymore ) but less voluntary as well. Now, the holy "integration" is only perpetuated in school, rather than in the whole society like before.

Comment

• That's why you're going down, Spiffor.

seriously, I think it's very bad for your country. Fatal, even.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
                    What I find really wierd is that ( incoming generalization ) you europeans that pride yourselves on your culture so much, fail, or to be more precise, deliberately abstain from spreading it to peopl that come to your country.
                    Spread your culture to the Palestinians, then teach us.
                    Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

• I actually am a great advocate of this.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I actually am a great advocate of this.
                        After we have seen your success in integrating the Palestinians, we will no doubt try to learn from your methods.
                        Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Comment

• Blah Blah.

These have nothing to do with each other. We're talking about europe's failure, and unwillingness to integrate immigrants, that leaves you two choices:

1) stop immigration, and exprience the death of your economy.
                          2) keep immigration, and exprience extreme civil strife.

You, of course, can ignore this, and shift the discussion to Israel, when it has nothing to do with it.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

You, of course, can ignore this, and shift the discussion to Israel, when it has nothing to do with it.
                            We have an adage over here: If you are sitting in a glasshouse, don´t throw stones.

Comment

• So basically you're saying that since Europe is supposedly superior, I have no right to comment on its mistakes?

wow, what a close-minded view.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

So basically you're saying that since Europe is supposedly superior, I have no right to comment on its mistakes?
                                Who said that Europe is superior?

What´s this with your superiority/inferiority complex?

What I am talking about is, perhaps the immigrants do not *want* to assimilate. If you know how to overcome this, show us in Israel.

What´s so hard to understand?

Comment

Working...
                                X