What country has the hottest babes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's Occupation: Exotic bird feeder
    That is SOOO cliche! why not put him as a Rikshah driver and be over with it.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• And what do you tell me about the school "Kamehameha"?
      "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
      "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

• That means she's a high school drop out who moved to LA to try and make it as a movie star. We got lots of those here.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Well, I went through the entire SI swimsuit issue very carefully, and the results are as follows:

1. USA! Holy poop! That Marisa Miller is AWESOME. I'm thinking about filing for divorce so I can be a groupie.

2. Hungary. WTF! Who would have guessed. But give me Reka Ebergenyi any day of the week and I won't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, or anything else she wants to do.

3. Ireland. No representatives in the SI swimsuit issue, but I've seen enough "representatives" in person, and they all win, hands down.

So there you have it.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Oh, I should add that Serena Williams has got to be the best looking tennis player EVER.

Comment

• That Russian tennis player (Kernakova?) is a hottie. She can stop by any time she wants.

Comment

• Ireland. No representatives in the SI swimsuit issue, but I've seen enough "representatives" in person, and they all win, hands down.
                Is your wife Irish? She wouldn't happen to be looking over your shoulder?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I am his wife!

"I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                    Her right one is larger than her left.
                    That's actually normal. Now we know she's got real breasts.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• It's normal that they be slightly different but damn if that isn't the biggest difference I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by obiwan18
                        Is your wife Irish? She wouldn't happen to be looking over your shoulder?
                        My wife's ethnicity is French-Canadian and Polish. Obviously NOT looking over my shoulder. She's ok too.

Comment

• Aussie! Aussie! AUSSIE!!

Aussie girls are top sorts

I always thought i was biased until i went over to North America and found pretty girls were not nearly as common

I lived in a multicultural suburb of Sydney for some years and they were even more scarce. Any trendy Sydney nightspot is a complete perve-fest

Jerry Seinfeld said on a visit to Sydney years ago "North Sydney has the highest proportion of good-looking women per square foot on the planet". It's the upper-end financial district and attracts gorgeous women like moths to a flame

Still, a friend of mine once said "I saw a group of female Swedish backpackers, and the dog of the group was a 13 out of 10"!

I still haven't seen an ugly Scandinavian backpacker. From a Danish nightclub..... Denmark by Night

Comment

Working...
                          X