No announcement yet.

Whining about the opposite sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool girls who are "just one of the guys" except that I want to have sex with them

And this boys and girls is the one you need to watch out for or you will wind up married to them That would be me. I was one of the cool girls who was just one of the guys in a group of about 6. We did everything together....basketball, motorcycles, lake etc...everything they even called me the jaynenstien (jaynie is real name). Yes stupid I know but the pack leader is the one who I wound up having sex with and now we are married. Go figure.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Hot but religious fanatic

Is that a thumbs up Sava?

My categories:

Religious fanatic and wants more than a friend.
      Religious fanatic and wants to be friends.
      Not a religious fanatic.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A true mormon.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have just given up on women

And I'm happy as can be

Comment

I know only one type, "uninterested in me".

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Every potential boyfriend/girlfriend/other basically wants something you have - sex, money, not to be alone, to be seen with you, whatever.

There are two categories.

1 Those to whom you are prepared to give what they are looking for.

2 Those you aren't.
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

1) Those who I'd sleep with sober
                2) Those who I'd sleep with drunk
                3) Those who I'd sleep with dead drunk and puking
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

A true mormon.

No, a Mennonite.

*wonders why Asher thinks all religious fanatics are mormons?*
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

No, a Mennonite.

*wonders why Asher thinks all religious fanatics are mormons?*
                    I grew up in an area with a very large mormon community.

Mennonite is great too though, but I'm not sure what it's all about? Aren't you going to hell for using a computer?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually you are not far off.

Amish who can't hack the prohibitions against technology jump the fence and become Mennonites. Doctrinally, we are very similar.

I'm actually a more liberal Mennonite, so that would be two steps away from the Amish. The main difference between conservative and liberal Mennonites is that the conservatives require women to wear headscarves, and generally very traditional clothing.

Comment

My problem is most of the guys whom I find who want to date are either unattractive to me or so excruciatingly stupid that conversation is agonizing. Then I meet smart, hot guys who don't want to date, just have some no-strings fun. I can deal with that, as at least I'm getting some ****.

The last venture was a cute, smart successful guy who was dynamite in bed but turned out to be a former crack addict (but still occasionally used), a regular pot smoker and was married to a German girl. Well, that was just peachy-keen, yessirree...
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Sounds like your problem is that you are high on yourself there Boris.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            Sounds like your problem is that you are high on yourself there Boris.
                            Yeah. I want a guy who I find attractive, is intelligent and wants to date and isn't a druggie. How picky of me.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Shame on you Boris....what were you thinking expecting that you could have brains and braun.
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I grew up in an area with a very large mormon community.

Mennonite is great too though, but I'm not sure what it's all about? Aren't you going to hell for using a computer?
                                So did I. I also thought of him as a mormon.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X