Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

French carrier battle group heads for Gulf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Velociryx
    Our cowboy sensibilities don't work that way....
    Sure, but we civilized Europeans do not despair to educate you one day
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I don't think Chirac truly know about Texans.
      "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
      "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
      "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by DuncanK
        I don't think Chirac truly know about Texans.
        Don't worry, he's quite a redneck too
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

"No, no, you da man."
          Attached Files
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah, I think the Pope has an influence over Saddam.
            Attached Files
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ahhh, the exact phrase escapes me, but when Ben Franklin visited your country, wasn't he referred to as something along the lines of a "delightful barbarian?"

That's pretty much how we remain....just a bunch of rowdies and roughnecks...

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Is that the Pope ? It looks like some archbishop visiting Saddam in one of his palaces...

Comment

Nah Vel, you're no Barbarians anymore, you're decadent
                  You didn't read 'Poly's quotes closely enough !

Comment

Yeah that's one of the Pope's Lackeys there, carrying a letter from the Pope.

Comment

Hmmm.....how 'bout *decadent* barbarians, then?

-=Vel=-
                      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                        Hmmm.....how 'bout *decadent* barbarians, then?

You Yanks are even more terrible than I thought

Comment

-=Vel=-

Comment

You Yanks are even more terrible than I thought
                            Always nice to get a compliment when we can!
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

NP Plato. It's my nature, as a Cheese-eating surrendering monkey, to compliment you like so every time I can

Comment

Another vote for 'they're lost' here.

Comment

Working...
                                X