Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faster then light travel has been achieved!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster then light travel has been achieved!!

Just ask CNN(actual undocumented picture):

WANHA!!11!
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Been done.

Besides that, mention altercation and David moves in the opposite direction at speeds equaling that shown.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

PH already had a thread on this...
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

You mean it wasn't traveling 18 times the speed of light?

[/dumb American}
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

let me guess, same people who cloned that first human baby?
            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Looks like the Provost beat you.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I wonder how blumpers like this make it on the air. If anyone of several dozen people had an ounce of intelligence this would have been caught.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Look at weather forecasters. Accuracy is negotiable.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, but we're not talking about ran or sun shine since either are with in the realm of possiility. It would be likely forcasting the temp tommorow will be 4billion degrees kelvin. It's just not in the realm of the possible to say something went 18 times the speed of light.

If the reporters had half a brain they'd have known that.

Comment

oh good god people. that pic has been photoshopped. that sentance SHOULD read (and did when it was broadcast) 18 times the speed of sound.
                      -connorkimbro
                      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Now that I look at it the font and color of the word "light" is slightly different.

Comment

Hmfph. That means I fell for it the first time around. Evil Photoshop program! Evil!

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Its not fake, I saw it on CNN myself and laughed, then saw someone post this picture on another board later.

Comment

Working...
                            X