Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmm. Looks like ravagon's back with his Bargain Basement Dirt Cheap Only Post On Friday Arvo ISP.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Havak
      Gregan, Healey or Mehrtens.
      Pick the odd one out. And hue doesn't enter into it.

The other great thing about rugger is that we can all hold different views on things like this and yet still talk amicably about the beautiful game?

Cheers! And here I am as promised…
      And very damn early too! Couldn't sleep?

Was Caligastia cracking a joke or was it some kind of Bok party trick the lad was taking part it?
      If it is some kind of party trick, it beats the hell out of "necklacing".
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Pick the odd one out. And hue doesn't enter into it.
        Quite right. Austin is nowhere near as bad as the other two. Thanks for pointing it out.

And I didn’t even mention Burke.

And very damn early too! Couldn't sleep?
        The boss wants us to look at ways of cutting down such unproductive time as ‘sleep’.

My point about amicable was cleary aimed at the true believers from the NH.
        It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

Actually Tamerlin it is quite re-assuring to see you have your own equivalent of a Gregan, Healey or Mehrtens.
          You are exagerating, Imanol must train himself and practice hard if he wants to reach the ankle of one of those no-brainers. In spite of a very good start, Imanol is just beginning...

The other great thing about rugger is that we can all hold different views on things like this and yet still talk amicably about the beautiful game?
          Yep!

I would have been sorry if this had not been the case.

A team in trouble as it happens. Owner bailing at the end of the season and all the talent looking to parachute. They will probably beat us.

Do you think they are so desperate they will use a "do or die" tactic?
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

By the way Havak, nice sig!
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You have made my day - I was hoping you would register the sig.

We have never got on well with Bristol. There is a history of 'needle'.

Those arrogant upstarts used to use letters not numbers in the same way we did - but they got it the wrong way round. I believe their number 8 was 'A' when everyone knows that should be the loose head.

In case Vulture is around this is why the Tigers front row is called the ABC club by the way - it does not reflect on their literacy.
              It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

In case Vulture is around this is why the Tigers front row is called the ABC club by the way - it does not reflect on their literacy.
                It woud rather suggest they are unable to memorize the alphabet past "C".

Comment

I will let you voice that suggestion to them I think.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar

No, there was no coverage of the game. Just the press reports this morning. NSW came from 12-14 behind at half time. Most interest here was in Lote Tuquiri's rugby debut - leaving aside the 7s last week - on the wing. It's said that he showed good rugby nouse and skills in a game that, apparently, didn't give the wingers a lot of opportunity.
                    Hm...well I would rate the Chiefs as the worst NZ Super 12 team, so it's a bit of a disappointing result for NSW fans I would think. I suppose if you factor in the home turf advantage for the Chiefs it's not too bad though.
                    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Was Caligastia cracking a joke or was it some kind of Bok party trick the lad was taking part it?

No, I was just cracking a joke.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

I will let you voice that suggestion to them I think.
                          "Franck, you know me... I was joking...."

THUMP!

I tolb you vis man hab a hot tember... ouch! Aïe!

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.
                            Next time I'll joke about the Australian rugby team having a secret handshake involving sodomy.

"Really? Is that true or are you just joking?"

Comment

Careful - I might believe that one.

Nice slapstick sketch there Tamerlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

Hm...well I would rate the Chiefs as the worst NZ Super 12 team, so it's a bit of a disappointing result for NSW fans I would think. I suppose if you factor in the home turf advantage for the Chiefs it's not too bad though.
                                It was a trial match in every sense of the word. Players were rotated, tested in different positions. The plan was to give Matt Rogers a try at 5/8. I don't know whether it happened or not. The interesting Waratahs' trial match will be the next one -v- the Crusaders at Newcastle (north of Sydney).

Comment

Working...
                                X