apolyton ban defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apolyton ban defense?

is there some sort of preposting deletion?

I was going to post a thread on Vorarephiles, and it just would not go through

and when I tried to press back to make try and post again, there was no post there

I demand to be kept abreast of apolyton technology

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Somethine that happens to me. Maybe to many people posting at the same time?

Comment

Happens from time to time. Sometimes you get double posts, and other times you just have to retype what you have written.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

suggestion is to write everything in a notepad (elecronical, though if you feel like it don't let me stop you from using a real one) or copy everything the secon before it goes of to the great muncher of apolyton.
          The true way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this.
          -Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi

Comment

I just copy and paste (I only need to paste if my post goes away) my posts if it is a long one. I hate losing a lot of text.

Comment

Re: apolyton ban defense?

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              and when I tried to press back to make try and post again, there was no post there
              Sorry to hear that, but that's just one of the problems with IE.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yeah I just posted a big long post in the depression thread. I used the copy command to save it first . But it went through ok.

Comment

Use an editor - much easier on yourself that way.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

it probably was for the best.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                    X