Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is one person rating all the threads 1 star and another rating all of them 5?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is one person rating all the threads 1 star and another rating all of them 5?

I think the 5 star rater is trying to avenge the wrongful 1 star ratings of the threads or somehting. This is absolutely ludicrous! When will the madness end?

I expect this thread to get a flurry of 1 star ratings.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Aah, because I said I expected it to get rated one star, someone rated it 5 just to be cute. But seriously, why has this crusade of thread ratings started!?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Someone thinks they're being funny. Like I have suggested before, ratings should be disabled in forums where they're useless.

Comment

/me is very happy that he is running Light-Ultrahypermegasuperduperwutang-Special Style

Comment

Now that we're at it:

Why is the Apolyton Yearbook thread still topped?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

The thread-rater once revealed himself to me, but I can't remember who it was at the moment?

Dissident?

**ducks**
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Re: Why is one person rating all the threads 1 star and another rating all of them 5?

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
              I think the 5 star rater is trying to avenge the wrongful 1 star ratings of the threads or somehting. This is absolutely ludicrous! When will the madness end?

I expect this thread to get a flurry of 1 star ratings.
              how do you know that they're not both the same person
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I didn't think you could rate a thread more than once?

And didn't we just have one of these?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

POWER TO THE SOVIETS!

Comment

Originally posted by Propaganda
                    POWER TO THE SOVIETS!
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spam sharks are feeding, I see.
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                        Spam sharks are feeding, I see.
                        I agree...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X