• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Nations and United States...

Ok here we go...

Bush to the UN..."IRAQ must disarm! It is a threat to world peace"

UN to Bush..."We need to give him more time."

Bush..."How much time does he need?!?!"

UN..."The inspectors need more time. We need proof of his weapons of mass destruction program."

While UN and Bush are talking...on the news throughout the world and United States...an interuption breaks in on all channels...

"New York has just been struck by an ICBM! This missile is reported being launched by IRAQ. Oh my, we just got another report in that two more cities were hit!"

So we see how this works? In WW2 Japan wanted more time right? Did they delay their attack on Pearl Harbor? No. Did we know about it? Nope. Well we will NOT know about IRAQs weapons of mass destruction until they use them! Then it will be too late and we will have a WW3 and the end of mankind as we know it.

Thank god for Bush! If he would listen to the UN and others, this world would soon come to an end. Not too hard to realize, really not too hard to realize at all. Wake up allies! Use your brains for a change, UN are you reading this? Need me to explain a little more or read it outloud? Even a 5 year old kid can see this situation so why can't America's allies and the UN?!?!? Hey, allies...who saved you all from Germany in WW2??? US and British right? Well return the freaking favor and support our actions! Wake up because we are trying to save the world again. Can they see we are trying to save them once again? For the worlds sake just wake up!
    -PrinceBimz-

Even a 5 year old kid can see this situation so why can't America's allies and the UN?!?!?
    A five year old kid might see it like that, yeah.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Preach on PrinceBimz
      Monkey!!!

Comment

While UN and Bush are talking...on the news throughout the world and United States...an interuption breaks in on all channels...

"New York has just been struck by an ICBM! This missile is reported being launched by IRAQ. Oh my, we just got another report in that two more cities were hit!"
        Nah, I don´t think Bush will talk long enough to the UN, Iraq can´t develop ICBMs in that time...
        Blah

Comment

1. Your post is way too insulting to warrant any serious discussion.
          2. There are other threads on the subject already.

I agree with Japher. Preach on.
          The long list of nonsense

Comment

Re: United Nations and United States...

Originally posted by PrinceBimz
            Ok here we go...

Bush to the UN..."IRAQ must disarm! It is a threat to world peace"

UN to Bush..."We need to give him more time."

Bush..."How much time does he need?!?!"

UN..."The inspectors need more time. We need proof of his weapons of mass destruction program."

So we see how this works? In WW2 Japan wanted more time right? Did they delay their attack on Pearl Harbor? No. Did we know about it? Nope. Well we will NOT know about IRAQs weapons of mass destruction until they use them! Then it will be too late and we will have a WW3 and the end of mankind as we know it.

Thank god for Bush! If he would listen to the UN and others, this world would soon come to an end. Not too hard to realize, really not too hard to realize at all. Wake up allies! Use your brains for a change, UN are you reading this? Need me to explain a little more or read it outloud? Even a 5 year old kid can see this situation so why can't America's allies and the UN?!?!? Hey, allies...who saved you all from Germany in WW2??? US and British right? Well return the freaking favor and support our actions! Wake up because we are trying to save the world again. Can they see we are trying to save them once again? For the worlds sake just wake up!
            You seriously think Saddam would use an ICBM, let alone have the means of delivery over that range. What would he accomplish? Complete annihilation of Iraq? Doesn't sound very sensible to me.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

well what did the japs accomplish with pearl harbour?
              CSPA

Comment

Doesn't sound very sensible to me.
                You forget, we're dealing with a madman here. He secretly wants to die along with everyone else in Iraq.

Comment

My guess is PrinceBimz is a smart DL who insults Americans through the backdoor, by depicting them as smart as 5 year olds
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    My guess is PrinceBimz is a smart DL who insults Americans through the backdoor, by depicting them as smart as 5 year olds
                    Does that make him a 5-year old?
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

He's a Warlord.

That's an awful lot of work for a DL

Or just someone with too much time on his hands.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I agree. France must be stopped.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I saw Saddam the other night, he told me there was an ICBM sale at the Baghdad IKEA. He got a six pack of the DICKLING series for only €200, isn't that a bargain.
                          I hear they are a ***** to assemble though.
                          "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                          - Lone Star

Comment

Yeah, those IKEA items.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                              He secretly wants to die along with everyone else in Iraq.
                              Oh, you had a pleasant little chat with him did you? He told you all his deep dark secrets? Give me a break!

Comment

Working...
                              X