Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, only 1 thing to say:

ouch.

Whoever bet on Oakland by 3 1/2, I pity you.
    I refute it thus!
    "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

• Congratulations to Tampa Bay on their first Super Bowl win in franchise history.

I wonder if reismark will show up soon.
      "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• Congratulations Reis - you were a believer all along
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• I find it ironic that the NFL's best offense can be outscored by the NFL's best defense

Go NFC!

Comment

• Thank the heavens I'm already broke, or that game would've put me in deep with some mighty unsavory characters.

Ye gods, I wasn't expecting that.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• My Jets have been avenged!

Rice should retire.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Congratulations to all Bucs fans... and a special congrats to Reismark. However, what a boring game, and the commercials after the first quarter sucked.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrawn05
                  My Jets have been avenged!

Rice should retire.
                  They're my Jets too I know the feeling

Ming - Boring??? The second half sure wasn't!
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Well, I must begrudgingly congratulate the Bucs for a job well done this year. They played well when they had to. The Super Bowl was horrible, but that seems to happen every other year. Mark my words, though - the Packers will stay healthy next year and win it all.

Oh, and Warren Sapp is still an asshole. It's just that now he's an asshole with a Super Bowl ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay
                      Oh, and Warren Sapp is still an jackass. It's just that now he's an jackass with a Super Bowl ring.
                      Keyshawn Johnson, too.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I agree with Ming The game was so boring that I'm still sober.
                        God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

• Even the lame Oakland comeback attempt at the end wasn't enough to add ANY excitement. It was a bore.

My daughter, a hard core Oakland fan, was having a hard time staying awake during the comeback. That kind of sums it up...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• party poppers
                            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay

Oh, and Warren Sapp is still an asshole. It's just that now he's an asshole with a Super Bowl ring.
                              Originally posted by ixnay
                              Oh, and Warren Sapp is still an jackass. It's just that now he's an jackass with a Super Bowl ring.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• What's so confusing... both are acurate statements
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X