Console Gamers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Console Gamers...

I know that there are many PC gamers here (Its a PC game forum!) But are there console gamers in here as well? I don't see people talk much about console game in OT and I'm just wondering. Any console games you like to talk about here?

If anyone likes soul calibur 2....
    :-p

I spend more time playing console games than PC games these days.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Same as Asher. And since MoO3 isn't going to have PBEM, it'll be awhile before I buy another PC game.

Comment

what are your preferences for console? I generally play fighting games... i havent played rpg since the 16 bit graphics and personally i think i prefer the good ol' SNES RPG types over flashy new ones.

Halo had me losing sleep for awhile, but I cured it with vaccine called "beaten it". However, I heard PC version Halo is immune against such vaccine (mutiplayer! yay~ Xbox controls and mutiplayer is inferior to PCs)
        :-p

Comment

i play console games, but not more than PC.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
            what are your preferences for console? I generally play fighting games... i havent played rpg since the 16 bit graphics and personally i think i prefer the good ol' SNES RPG types over flashy new ones.

Halo had me losing sleep for awhile, but I cured it with vaccine called "beaten it".
            I like console FPSes like Halo and TimeSplitters.
            Racing games (Project Gotham, Rallisport Challenge, SegaGT 2002, GT3)
            Sports games (NHL 2K3 mostly these days)

And misc. games inbetween.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I play Sports and Fighting games. I find Strategy is best left for the PC.

I recently beat FIFA 2002 in the English League with Derby County on World Class. I was quite pleased.

Comment

<---
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Does Metroid Prime really get better the farther you get?

I'm only like 30% now and I can't bear to play anymore because of the controls and it gives me motion sickness (no other game does on consoles )

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Does Metroid Prime really get better the farther you get?

I'm only like 30% now and I can't bear to play anymore because of the controls and it gives me motion sickness (no other game does on consoles )
                    i quit after i got the boostball and the game became "Samus Aran's Pro Skater" with the "half-pipe formation detected" dialogue.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

I enjoy nearly all types of console games except FPS, racing, and sports.
                      BTW, the only game that ever gave me motion sickness was Mario 64. Still haven't gotten around to beating it.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

i play a lto fo halo with my buds, some gta3, and whatevers hot at the moment.

i dont like fighter games, i always lose.

Comment

I play console games almost exclusively. And I can't wait for Soul Calibur 2.

Just beat Metroid Fusion tonight. Now I have to get back to Metroid Prime. Great game!
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

console games are for kids

Comment

Console games are not only severely bland in gameplay (With the exception of rare few) they are limited. I cannot go online and download a scenario or go mess with the files to tweak the game to how I like it.

Plus, the GOOD games dont seem to come out on it. Things like, say, AoK or AC I highly doubt will EVER come out on console and if they did it would be, well, horrible.
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X