• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obiwan18
    Or maybe devout evangelical Christians

Which would bother you more, Che?
    BITE YOUR TONGUE!

I'd kill them myself.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: I felt my baby kick and who wants to have children

[SIZE=1]

On to part II. Although there was a time in my life when I thought that I could be happy without children, a strong paternal drive has kicked in and I could not imagine NOT becoming a parent. What about you ??
      Heah Flubber,
      I know exactly what you mean by that "strong Paternal Drive" kicking in, as personally once I held my Firstborn for the first time, I never wanted to let her go, and just this evening my (now) 8 y/o daughter and I re-enacted the first three hours of her life, whereby I "fed" her a "bottle" (well, OK, I had to wedge her 8 y/o body into my lap, then position my 4 y/o's sippee cup over my 8 y/o so that it wouldn't drip all over, then I had to try and steer the sippee cup into my 8 y/o's mouth, rocking her back and forth like a newborn, and soothingly repeating the words (as I did when she was a newborn) "Open the Pod Bay Doors, Hal". Worked as well now as it did 8 years ago....

Regardless, the actual first 3 hours of my first born's life are 3 of the most happiest hours of my life: I held her in my arms continually for those first three hours, and, if, after the first three hours a nurse hadn't come along and stated that maybe I should go and check on how Mrs Darsnan was doing after 36+ hours of labour, why I probably would never have let my newborn baby girl go....
      Anyways, if you want to look at some pic's of my kids, look here:

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing some pic's of your first-born posted in this thread!
      Again, congrats Flubber!

D

Comment

Che-

If Engels came from an evangelical family and became a devout marxist why shouldn't a communist family produce a devout Christian?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's fated, Che. You're going to spawn an army of God-botherers.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Mattyboy
            great pics-- I only hope to have a child as cute as yours -
            Thankyou.

Supersneak, I gather that Flubber doesn't need the help.
            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
            - Pekka

Comment

I have TWO

Wonderful children
              Kyra Cheyenne
              and Christian Micheal
              Attached Files
              The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Here they are being BIG SILLY HEADS

Silly kids
                Attached Files
                The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Working...
                X