Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me some GOOD movies

Hi,

can you please recommed me some good movies I can buy... Not gonna mention Kazaa because Ming won't like it, but...

I dont like Goldmember or Wayne's World I and II. The show "Everybody loves Raymond" I don't like either. Who can like the main character Raymond?? Long, broad, sad face. Slow voice. Ack!

Sopranos any good? Have seen several episodes on Scandinavian tv. Don't wanna get those I have. Other series/shows/movies?

Casablanca is an all time classic same with Gone with the Wind. For more modern movies Seven is a thriller with a twist ending. Run Lola Run is a totally off beat German film worth checking out and Not Another Horror movie is worth a watch if you like purient humor.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

American History X. I wonder how Scandanavians recieve it.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Ghost in the shell.
        I hope you need not mail to Japan for that movie.

Comment

Contact, It's A Wonderful Life...
          Oops. Probably not your thing...
          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Bill and Ted's excellent adventure 2.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

"I'm gonna get you Sucka"

A classic

Kelly's Heroes
              Air Force One
              Spider Man
              LOTR
              Longest Day
              Patton
              Tora Tora Tora, (screw Pearl Harbor)
              Caddy Shack
              Airplane

And the list goes on.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Older movies?

Lonesome Dove
                Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
                Blues Brothers
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Kentucky Fried Movie!

Don't know where you would find it though, but it's one of the funniest movies ever.

Long Kiss Goodnight is another good movie. (Geena Davis is my kinda girl)

Braveheart of course is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Kelly's Heroes is one of my favorite war movies. Donny Sutherland as a WWII hippy type in a Sherman Tank!
                  Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

If you like comedy, Airplane can't be beat

For an interesting "Americana" look at the 1980s, checkout "The Breakfast Club" - funny, lighthearted, but true to the times.
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Geena Davis? Then "League Of Their Own" .
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

yes, great movie
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

How could I forget "blues brothers" Doh.

For a great movie that women love, but is still entertaining for men. "sixteen candles"

And just for grins, "fast times at Ridgemont High"
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Reefer Madness.

Comment

Requiem for a dream
                              får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

Working...
                              X