Why salvation through Jesus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    I love listening to people who say stuff like "Jesus will save us..." "Only jesus can give us salvation..."
    Ilike the fact that you argue with religious types, yet in your location field you want everyone to burn in hell!

Can't pick and choose.....

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Actually that's not quite true Bezerker, what Jesus really meant was that the only way to the father in heaven was to pass through him literally. Meaning that all will meet him on the path to the father in heaven.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

"The differences aren't important as we all try to be good people here on Earth, where it actually matters. "

-Starchild

"If you're too weak to the point where you need a god to save you "

-Sava

Two points, yet they both come from the same root. Sava, Starchild, What does it mean to be a good person? What standard do you use? What to you consider ethical behavior?

I agree with you Starchild that it is important to try to be good people, but why can't we ever be truly good? Why add 'try'?

Sava- look in a mirror. Are you always that strong? I sure thought I was.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
        X