Clear All

And Favre just threw a touchdown!
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Great game by the Packer defense.

Final score: 10-0
      "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA The Saints just lost to the BENGALS. Big Blue has their motivation to DESTROY the Eagles now.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Giants beating the Eagles next week.

Especially after the Steelers thump the Bucs tomorrow night.

Comment

Says Ixnay before Maddox meets the Bucs defense and fervently prays he makes it out of the Pirate Ship alive
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

The Eagles will eat the Giants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They've beaten them badly already this year, gonna do it again. The best defense in the NFL belongs to Philly and they are going to show it.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ohh, Sloww where are you?

You know some people would find it tough to dogpile on the Cowboys with their pitiful year and all. Not us Die hard Eggles fans. Regardless of anything else that happens this season it has been a great one. Two wins over the hapless cowgirls.

Bring on the Suckanears in Philly in the post season for their routine whoopin'.

(Ok I've gotten all the trash talkin out of my system.)

Dolphins have their annual December tankfest.

Atlanta easily manhandles the Lions.

2 outta 3 aint bad.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                  You know some people would find it tough to dogpile on the Cowboys with their pitiful year and all. Not us Die hard Eggles fans. Regardless of anything else that happens this season it has been a great one. Two wins over the hapless cowgirls.

Bring on the Suckanears in Philly in the post season for their routine whoopin'.
                  Oooh, I am sorry, Ogie, but people who cannot even spell their favorite team's nickname correctly (EGGLES?) aren't allowed to trash-talk

Besides, we're long overdue to kick your ass, home or not, and you'll still have to beat Atlanta or San Fran to get there, which ain't guaranteed

Comment

That Bears game was brutal... Burris showed a very moderate amount of talent, but cracked under pressure. He could develop into a decent scrambling, Kordell Stewart type, but Jauron won't bother to develop him. Anyways, I'm disappointed that the Falcons won... I'm sure the Mike Vick 4sslicking society will be calling for him to get MVP
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Disappointed that the Falcons won? You really didn't expect them to lose to the LIONS did you? We haven't won a game on the road since 2000! Two goddamned years without a single road victory!

I simply will not tolerate a single, solitary whine about anyone else's prefered football team so long as it is patently obvious that the Detroit Lions are the biggest farce in the history of professional athletics. (The Cincinnati Bengals do not count, as they are not a professional football team.)
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

bah, the Bengals would still beat any college team... trust me... anyways, the Falcons lost last week to some pud team IIRC
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark

Oooh, I am sorry, Ogie, but people who cannot even spell their favorite team's nickname correctly (EGGLES?) aren't allowed to trash-talk

Besides, we're long overdue to kick your ass, home or not, and you'll still have to beat Atlanta or San Fran to get there, which ain't guaranteed
                          EGGLES is the phonetic version of the America's New Team. (Trust me it was intentional, its a Philly thing.)

It's 40 and dropping just think what it'll be in Jan. Ohh those poor thin blooded Buc's what will they do? LOL...

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Well the Lions showed some intelligence in that they picked up former Montana QB Dave Dickenson, who led them to the national title in '95. We'll see if they're actually smart enough to keep him and play him, though.

Comment

Damn, that idiot Fassel got off the hook and may now make the playoffs.

Imran, the LAST team Philly wants to see is NY at the meadowlands.
                              The Eagles aern't as good as you think, and that idiot Fassel has the best December record of any active coach.
                              Add to it the Giants get a wildcard with a win, and all the Eagles are looking for is homefield just makes it worse.

The Eagles didn't destroy the Giants in their last meeting, a rookie FB named Stackhouse fumbled the ball through the endzone that would have tied the game at 10 at the half, and Fassel played scared all the way, refusing to open up the passing game, leading to a 17-3 game, where the Eagles scored their second TD late.

Now, the Giants are playing the best they ever have offensivly, and will be near 100% injury wise, the guy that beat them, McNabb, won't be in the game, so this is a pretty even matchup.
                              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Looks like it may come down to coaching. LOL....

Comment

Working...
                                X