Are you Ready for some Football - Week 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Ready for some Football - Week 16

The December Blues hang over the heads of Miami...

What looked like it might be a bad matchup, it was a real good game.

What a kick. A 54 yard field goal by Anderson to win the Game for Minny in the closing seconds.

SUCK ON THAT WANNY!!!!!!!

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

****ing A! Forgot again.

Can Reismark input the rest of my picks in? (you can make me pick the wrong side in the game that just happened, if that is the only way it would work).

San Fran
    Philly
    Green Bay
    San Diego
    Chicago
    Tennessee
    Atlanta
    St. Louis
    Washington
    Cleveland
    New Orleans
    Denver
    Indianapolis
    New York Jets
    Pittsburgh

and 42
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It seems like the December Blues is hanging over your head as well
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

No, I just had a long drive back North and haven't had time to get to a computer too much this week.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I know one person that actually had Minn. in their confidence pool.

Even though it's against the rules, I think Reis. should include the rest of your picks.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I only had 4 points on Miami in that pool... so no great loss.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

SCREW MIAMI! GO PATS! We're gonna beat those motherfrikkin Jets come Sunday BABY!
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Says monolith before the Jets blow the Patsies out .

Comment

We'll see dude, we'll see! The patriots man, they're DUE!
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Due to lose?

Everyone knows Miami is the better team in that division!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Everyone knows Miami is the better team in that division!
                      Let them show it next week at Foxboro

Comment

**Does the Vikings dance** Oh, yeah, baby, oh yeah! 5-10 Vikings love the spoiler role! **tears tendon, collapses in pain**

Gatekeeper
                        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

hahah I wanted Miami to lose because:
                          1)Wannstedt is a jag bag
                          2)Cris Carter is a jag bag
                          3)So Minnesota has a better record in hopes the Bears get a better draft pick GO PANTHERS!

Personally, I don't want the Bears drafting a QB with Shoop as the Offensive Coordinator/QB coach... I want them to get that Megahee (I can't spell) running back guy. I've heard good things. Plus, the Bears could pick up an average QB in free agency. The important thing is, that you need a franchise caliber player in one of the two positions, QB or RB. The Bears don't have the coaching skill to develop a franchise QB, so I'll take the RB.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As long as they don't pick another Heisman winner... the last one sucked big time.

And Sava, the Bears HAVE NEVER been able to develop a QB, why should this coaching staff be any different
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well, the only regime that tried (that I can remember) is the Jauron with McNown...
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X