Are you Ready for some Football - Week 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wrote it on wishful thinking Imran.

The Eagles played ONE team with a winning Record since McNabb went down, the 49ers, who didn't show up for the game, and they played on emotion, as it was his first game out.

They played a string of patsies (just like the Giants), so don't hand that game to the Eagles just yet.
    And don't forget, the Giants lost Hillard to a cheap shot from an Eagle, THEY haven't forgotten.

As for Fassel, it's an old story.
    Whatever he does now will wizz from his mind come next year, his team will struggle to win till he opens up, and then fight for the playoffs, this has been Fassel for 6 years now.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

The Eagles played ONE team with a winning Record since McNabb went down, the 49ers, who didn't show up for the game, and they played on emotion, as it was his first game out.

They played a game on emotion because their starter was out? Explain to me how much emotion the Buccanears showed when Brad Johnson was out last week.

I don't buy that argument. I've seen their defense all year, and they are the real deal. A.J. Feely has been a good suprise too. Just don't turn it over... kind of like Dilfer in Baltimore in 2000.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

In case it hasn't been posted (I havne't read the first 4 pages of this thread)

San Diego has picked up Deion Sanders and placed him on the injured/retired list. This blocks Oakland from picking him up.

Other teams tried to claim him too. All AFC teams. No suprise there.

Comment

And I actually think Philadelphia will lose thier playoff game when Donavan McNabb comes back. I like him. But I don't think he has been that sharp this year.

Comment

Dissident:

McNabb has only completed 58% of his passes this year with 17 TDs and 6 INTs with 460 yards rushing and 2289 yards passing in only 385 attempts.

These numbers are better than his career average.

How much more sharp do you want him to be?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

They lost some games early in the season which I think they shouldn't have lost. True the defense was at fault, but I still think they could have put up more points.

Comment

@Tennessee Lost 24-27
                Sep 16 @Washington Won 37-7
                Sep 22 Dallas Won 44-13
                Sep 29 Houston Won 35-17
                Oct 6 @Jacksonville Lost 25-28
                Week 6 BYE
                Oct 20 Tampa Bay Won 20-10
                Oct 28 N.Y. Giants Won 17-3
                Nov 3 @Chicago Won 19-13
                Nov 10 Indianapolis Lost 13-35
                Nov 17 Arizona Won 38-14
                Nov 25 @San Francisco Won 38-17
                Dec 1 St. Louis Won 10-3
                Dec 8 @Seattle Won 27-20
                Dec 15 Washington Won 34-21
                Dec 21 @Dallas Won 27-3
                Dec 28 @N.Y. Giants 1:30pm

Comment

Indianapolis is the game I really had a problem with. Indy defense is not that good. True they were ranked #5. But last week showed how weak their defense truelly is.

nice win over the Bucs though. That does show some character. But losing Jacksonville and Indy

Comment

They lost some games early in the season which I think they shouldn't have lost.

They lost THREE GAMES all year! Unless you are the 1972 Dolphins, you can't win them all.

Furthermore, the Eagles have NEVER been about scoring a lot of points (though they did on some occasions). They are usually ball control and defense, and that is what McNabb has done most of his career.

Comment

• Indy's defense much better than last year.

Come on, DALLAS! Lose that last game. Improve that draft position.
                      Chicago will be picking before Dallas though.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Raiders, if they win Sat., they will have home field through out.

Comment

• Anybody see that female kicker yesterday (college football)?

of course she missed. I can't see having female kickers. Sorry, but missing an extra point is not good. They need to at least hit 40 yarders.

Comment

• Hey Imran, you told me the Rams would sweep away the Pats at last year's superbowl… who was laughing then?
                            That said, this is kind of sad… I wish the pats would get their act together!!!
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                              Anybody see that female kicker yesterday (college football)?
                              Yes, and she looked kinda cute, too.

Just what the sport needs, the hot chicks of the NCAA!
                              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Yeah, how embarassing to be the first female in that NCAA class, and miss a stinking extra point. Not what I would call successful.

RAH
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X