Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Dated Outside Your Ethinic Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the filthy Dutch.

Oy Boris, too bad. I know some guys that you would like

On ethnicity, I once had this thing with a Jamaican girl. Didn't work out in the end but I'm still homesick for Ja
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Hmm, Japanese-American, 2 Jews, a Hispanic and I'm thinking about dating a Republican.

Comment

Dating... well not exactly. But amongst other 'close' encounters of the fleshly kind:

Italian, Nigerian, Senegalese, Singaporean, Chinese, Iranian, Israeli, Zimbabwean, Moroccan, Eurasian of Indo-Portuguese/Dutch Malay descent (who was stunningly handsome, as many Eurasians are), and Indian.

Being a palefaced Celt/Viking mix is an advantage when seeking, ah, 'congress' with some darker complexioned individuals...opposites attract, and all that.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I dated a Miqmaq woman for a while but everybody else happened to be white ( not that strange where I lived since 99 % of the people were white). I was smitten with a black woman in law school but couldn't move things beyond friendship (found out she had a boyfriend)
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I've dated Asian guys for years. For me, they are the absolutely the world's sexiest. The boys are so cute, the men so handsome. The tawny skin, the thick, raven-black hair, and of course those eyes ...!
            Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Re: Have You Ever Dated Outside Your Ethinic Group?

Originally posted by Sprayber
              My town being a college town, you see a lot of combinations going on but in my home town with a whopping population of 2500 there isnt as much mixing. To be fair there is only one black family that lives there and then there are the extremely nice people from India. Their son goes to college here and their daugther is gorgeous, but young.

Anyway getting back on topic. There seems to be rules about which people can be with who. I myself have noticed a particular weekness for Asian women and Hispanic women. Of course I ended up getting engaged to a woman from Ireland

what are your thoughts and observances?
              I've never paid the slightest attention to anyone's ethnic group for friends, dating, or anything else. At whatever level - business, friendship, love - things work with some people and not with others.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                Has anyone ever dated outside their species?
                My miniature schnauzer has the hots for me, but I just tell her, big brown eyes or no, that dog breath is just a dealbreaker.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yep, MTG is absolutely right.

There is beauty and beauty is beauty.
                  Then there is character and wether you click with that person.

Those two fulfilled, game's on

Comment

I don't want to say there are races I don't like. I like them all pretty much. Some of the native american and aboriginees I can't really get into.

I will go into more detail.

Japanese women. I love them. But they don't love me . Never had one.

Korean. I had one. They are decent.

Chinese. I had several. They are pretty nice I guess.

Philipino. A dated one in high school. Never went all the way though.

Brazilian. I dated a foreign exchange one high school. Never went all the way though.

Finnish. I dated another foreign exchange one in high school (I loved foreign exchange students - I always hit on them before they became americanized ). Never went all the way though. She was very nice.

Mexican. I have dated and done several. They are common where I live. They are extremely hot when they are young.

Columbian. She was nice. Not much english. Luckily my Spanish was decent.

American (caucasian). I have only dated one american girl (well a girl born in america I mean). That is interesting. This is also the girl who dumped me and is writing me to get back together after her marriage failed. I turned her down. I may have low self esteem, but that doesn't mean I wanted to be used and abused.

African American- I have asked several out to no avail. I like them, but haven't been able to go out with any.

Comment

The vast majority of Latin American girls I've seen were HOT, with every meaning of the word.

Unfortunately also taken

I did get a chance to dance with a Venezuelian cuttie though and get a very angry stare from her boyfriend.

But it was worth it
                      Fortunately I wasn't beaten up or anything.

Another Mexican girl (HOTTIE too) when she found out I was Greek at a bar the first thing she told me was (in perfect Greek): «Poli Mikro» which in Greek translates to "very small".

Nice opening line/teasing

One of the compatriotes had apparently left his mark...
                      (because of the language, not because of the size, that was a teasing at least I hope so for the sake of the country's reputation...)

Comment

Well,

Zkribbler and myself have the same idea's....Japanese women are KINKY!!!!!!. Hook it up, baby!!!

As for honey's outside my own "species":

Since I'm mulit-ethnic, I'm a little hard pressed. The closest girl I came to (Japanese-Hawaiian) was too messed up in the head for me to hook up with.....something about her ex wanting to suck her blood outta her neck or something....

Anyway, Sheee--ite. I wish I could hook up with some mainland (continental U.S.) girls. Who wouldn't want to have a little hanky panky with some guy living in Hawaii

Sorry, I just gotta get me some mainland women up in here!
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Yes, more often then not...
                          And I am working on a Korean right now, wish me luck
                          " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
                          February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                            come to america, we have a great diversity of women, even within the ethnic groups.
                            Sounds great

That's where I also was planning on moving to, though I haven't decided exactly where to, yet...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

There's an interesting sub silentio question underlying the one posed in this thread, namely: "Who is outside your ethic group?"

For instance, although I am (mostly) a German-American raised-a-Protestant, it did not occur to me to list my former Irish-American Catholic girlfriend as one of those being outside by ethic group...although I did list my former Jewish girlfriends.

Comment

Have You Ever Dated Outside Your Ethinic Group?

I've dated an Essex girl.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X