Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Dated Outside Your Ethinic Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two Arabs
    Christians, I presume, if not, then : HOW?! I don't know how is it in the US, but in Israel it's a ****ing menace, esp. with 'villagers'. "family honour" and stuff. girls get killed here, and it's all hushed inside the village, no witnesses, and stuff.

oh, and no, not since I was a kid. but that isn't considered really dating. plus, I'd pull a muscle in my brain to figure out my own ethnicity. ( I'd be considered Medeterrenean probably. But it's more complex than that )
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Never and never will. I am patriot. Lithuanians are the only girls worth dating.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic
          Lithuanians are the only girls worth dating.
          Well ... someone has to.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Ahhhh....what would the Baltic states be without inbreeding?

Yup- I went out with a Dutch/Ghanaian girl for a year.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Lithuanian girls are great. Their men don't deserve them. They should all come to Israel.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Christians, I presume, if not, then : HOW?! I don't know how is it in the US, but in Israel it's a ****ing menace,
                Nope, they were both Moslem, though not practicing. One was having an affair with me while she was married, the other drank (at least until she decided she was gonna be a practicing Molsem again). The first one, ironically enough, lived under Israeli occupation in the Sinai before coming to America. The second was a wild child Arab-American.

You might also consider that Israel is pretty hated by the Arab community.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

One was having an affair with me while she was married,
                  I am sure she had her reasons.

You might also consider that Israel is pretty hated by the Arab community.
                  not in Israel itself. I am talking Israeli citizens here. Why would they HATE Israel, when they live better than anyone else in the region? It's not all that black and white. Their national feelings cause them to be sympathetic with the other side, however they don't forget their realities, in relation to everyone else.

And this will not become an ME thread, so let's finish it right here.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Arabs lives bad in Israel, many of them bellow minimal life level. Much worse then Jews, thus no, they aren't the living "better than anyone in the region".... They also faces much of racism against them...

Comment

yes. That's why my mother's boss is arab, some of her coworkers are arab, my arab neighbours drive Volvos and BMWs, while my father, and our jewish neighbours drive japanese family cars. That's why there are so many arab students in my university, and why many of the lecturers, Doctors, and Proffessors are arab.

I admit, arab school funding is below the level of jewish schools. And their local authorities suck. But they elect their local authorities themselves ( which are corrupt to the bone), and arabs in Israel can send their kids into jewish schools and vice versa. They mostly choose not to (though I had arab students in my highschool ) , because the primary language in arabs schools is arab, and they want their kids to know arab, and be immersed in arab culture. If it depended on me, I'd cancel that, and create a strong single hebrew-speaking school system, and abolish funding to all non-secular educational institutions, but I don't run the bussiness(, yet ).
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                        I am sure she had her reasons.
                        Yeah, I was hot back then.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Chill with ME politics
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I didn't want any of it here.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yes... and am doing so currently.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X