Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Dated Outside Your Ethinic Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first boyfriend was Puerto Rican. Another guy I dated for a bit was half Lebanese. And the Israeli, of course. Does that count?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

My girlfriend is Jewish, does that count? I'm talking Polish/Israeli Jewish. I'm a Dutch goy heathen.
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

There are two things I can't stand in this world: Intolerance towards people of other cultures, and the filthy Dutch.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I wish! I'm tired of those white girls... they're everywhere, and there's almost no not-white girls in this country... that's one of the reasons why I want to move out of this country ASAP... too bad, that wont be soon
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Very good, you can quote movie characters.
            "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

Comment

Well, I'm an average American I suppose... my mom is Serbian, my dad's a mutt. I dated a Jewish girl before, does that count?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't think dating Jewish people counts unless they aren't white. Because if they count, then if you dated an Irish woman, you'd be dating outside your ethnicity (which technically is true, but then makes this thread less fun ).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Outside my ethnic group? I did have one date with an Indian girl, didn't work out.

However, I have also dated an arch-conservative Southern Confederate-apologist Mormon. That's a much bigger clash than any outside ethnic group ever could be.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've dated a couple Latina chickies. Things went quite well for as long as we dated.
                    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I once went out with a born-again-jesus-freak girl... I swear, the biggest damn hypocrit ever. During the day she's Ms. Perfect.. but at night... holy crap... I never have seen a girl drink or smoke so much... and man, was she freaky!
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My last girlfriend was like that, Sava! Freaky, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                          I wish! I'm tired of those white girls... they're everywhere, and there's almost no not-white girls in this country... that's one of the reasons why I want to move out of this country ASAP... too bad, that wont be soon
                          come to america, we have a great diversity of women, even within the ethnic groups.
                          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
                            My last girlfriend was like that, Sava! Freaky, eh?
                            Yeah, it got to the point where I'd just not listen to her in the morning because she'd go on some moral rant... but then at night when I'd see her again... she was more fun.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wooo, obvious statement of the day!

edit: ahh! Cross-postage!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                I don't think dating Jewish people counts unless they aren't white. Because if they count, then if you dated an Irish woman, you'd be dating outside your ethnicity (which technically is true, but then makes this thread less fun ).
                                If she was a real Irish girl or an ethnic Irish person (Boston or Chicago Irish) I should think that counts as dating someone from another ethnicity.

On thing I learned from dating those two Arab girls . . . I'm never dating another Arab. Arabs are way too emtional for me.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X