Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Dated Outside Your Ethinic Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she was a real Irish girl or an ethnic Irish person (Boston or Chicago Irish) I should think that counts as dating someone from another ethnicity.

Then the thread isn't fun . Then everyone has dated someone of another ethnicity (well basically) .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      If she was a real Irish girl or an ethnic Irish person (Boston or Chicago Irish) I should think that counts as dating someone from another ethnicity.

Then the thread isn't fun . Then everyone has dated someone of another ethnicity (well basically) .
      I don't mean someone from the suburbs who wears a "Kiss me I'm Irish" button on St. Patty's Day. I'm talking people who speak in broughs, who still hang out in Irish pubs, live in all Irish neighborhoods, etc.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

On thing I learned from dating those two Arab girls . . . I'm never dating another Arab. Arabs are way too emtional for me.
        could be.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Three times. One Irish, one Croatian, one Italian.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I don't mean someone from the suburbs who wears a "Kiss me I'm Irish" button on St. Patty's Day. I'm talking people who speak in broughs, who still hang out in Irish pubs, live in all Irish neighborhoods, etc.

But the person wearing the pin could be just as Irish as the guy in the pub.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Has anyone ever dated outside their species?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

are hands considered a species?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                  are hands considered a species?

thats not really... err.. dating...
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I suppose I should answer as well

one girl from the Philippines
                    two Hispanic girls. not at the same time
                    two Native Americans. But I'm part native too so maybe that doesnt count.

Rebecca was from Ireland as were her parents but that doesnt count.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                      Has anyone ever dated outside their species?
                      Ask Stew...
                      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Portuguese
                        Italian
                        Spanish
                        Belgian
                        Scottish
                        Swedish
                        Irish

I lived a considerable time abroad which helps foster closer relations with people from other countries.

(BTW you said dating, not like 2 years honest long lasting emotional deep relationship right? )

Comment

So, basically, you had one-night-stands with people from all those countries?

Comment

Nope. I didn't even say anything about sex.

Dating, have fun etc. In some of these cases sex was involved, in others not.

Comment

You met up with them for a drink. Once. And never saw them again...

Comment

Nope either. Dating.

Comment

Working...
                                X