Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a 13 year old girl be a lesbian- and if so, should she go to gym class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to bring the thread back to the original topic:

Is it possible for a 13 year old girl to have a definite sexual orientation?

I'm having trouble grappling with this term sexual orientation- what is the definition?

As far as I can see, from the earlier posts, current sexual practice is not necessarily indicative of sexual orientation. In fact, it does not seem necessary to have had sex at all, and yet have a definite sexual orientation. It seems that the critical point is some form of attraction to another person. I am dissatisfied with basing such an important concept on such a nebulous entity, and hopefully some of the other folks here can improve on this definition.

If this is the only definition, then I am forced to conclude that it is entirely possible for a 13 year old girl to have a definite sexual orientation.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I knew I was different than everybody else when I was 13.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• It's amazing that a thread with the word lesbian in it gets more posts than a thread with the word star trek... just a thought...

Comment

• I should put lesbian in all my thread titles

Comment

• I think some people here are confusing bi/homosexuality with being pressured into having sex with someone of the same gender as part of a heterosexual act. If a boyfriend pushes a wojmen into having sex with another woman for his sexual pleasure that doesn't mean they are experiementing or being bi to be cool.

Lipstick lesibanism isn't a "phenomenon" of expiermental bi teens. It refers to girly lesbians, and there are quite a few. No all lesbians are big bull ****s, just like not all gay men are mincing little queens. In fact, the stereotypes aren't very representative of the gay community.

While there is tremendous pressure from men to get their female partners to engage in manage a'trois, this is not societal pressure, nor does it mean the lesbianism is hip or cool. It means that women are still men's sex toys. Real lesbians still live in fear of their lives at being discovered in small communities, of being tormented and outcast in most of America. Boys Don't Cry is a real story that only happened a few years ago.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I heard of a case here in Argentina, where several cops left two lesbians in a jail cell with no food, water and no air conditioning for nearly a week. Geez, somebody from Argentina was claiming this country was liberal... let me find a source of this. The brutality is unprecendented.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Unprecedented? Well, I doubt that...I think the Nazis set a precedent for brutality against homosexuals that would be hard to top today. Although many Muslim fundamentalist countries would give them a run for their money.

I also think that while someone's sexuality is probably determined well before 13, there can still be a lot of confusion over it, even until adulthood. I know several men who literally didn't realize they were gay until they were almost middle aged.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well on comparsion to other countries in this century (in comparsion to other developed countries, like the US) brutality is more readily apparent here despite progress.

A group by the name AAA, Alizana Anti-comunista Argentina is know for torture and was founded by the military junta's Secretariat of Justice (or something along that grounds) in the 70s.

Comment

• You must really like them.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• No, I hate this group. They ended up terrorizing the private sector.

Comment

• So did Pinochet's and Franco's people, but you have a hard-on for them.

Comment

• Shut up you marxist.

Comment

• No, you fascist.

Comment

Working...
                            X