Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Core Conservatives Defecting From Bush?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez
    I give up, you people are hopeless.
    Oh settle down Fezzie Lumpkins! We're just joking around with you...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, another hopeless unfornate leftist.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Nah, I've got tons of hope, and I'm very fortunate.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I just give up... and Sava I hate you.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
            Why the **** should I refute this source with another source? That makes my own belief system look weak, I shouldn't be required to post a source to disprove something that already is uncredible.
            Are you on drugs?! that's hysterical! So your belief system will "look weak" by providing factual support for your arguments? What kind of zany alternate reality do you inhabit?

Fez, seriously--it's making empty assertions without supporting them that make your belief system look weak. It makes it look like you base your opinions on nothing but whims. If you made an effort to back up your position, people would think your opinions are actually based on reason and would therefore respect them more.

Everyone on poly already thinks your belief system is silly, so clearly your method of empty assertions isn't working. Maybe time to try a different tactic?

You are the bald faced assertion man! OH MY GOODNESS, BORIS STRIKES AGAIN!
            Now come on. You know so well that a comeback like this is lame. "No I'm not, YOU ARE!" we all got over that in 2nd grade.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
              Why the **** should I refute this source with another source? That makes my own belief system look weak, I shouldn't be required to post a source to disprove something that already is uncredible.
              Actually, Fez, the opposite is true. You are required to provide evidence for your assertions in order to back them up. No one is required to accept anything you say, just because you say so. That is why you are BAM. All you do is assert. You do not provide evidence.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Sava, another hopeless unfornate leftist."

Well, I am a rightist and I think what you are doing is stupid. You have to stop Fezjacking threads like the way you did on this thread. Look over this thread, it's nothing but you screaming that your opponents are illogical and non-credible.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                  "Sava, another hopeless unfornate leftist."

Well, I am a rightist and I think what you are doing is stupid. You have to stop Fezjacking threads like the way you did on this thread. Look over this thread, it's nothing but you screaming that your opponents are illogical and non-credible.
                  ... and saying how much he hates me even though I love him

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Are you on drugs?! that's hysterical! So your belief system will "look weak" by providing factual support for your arguments? What kind of zany alternate reality do you inhabit?

Fez, seriously--it's making empty assertions without supporting them that make your belief system look weak. It makes it look like you base your opinions on nothing but whims. If you made an effort to back up your position, people would think your opinions are actually based on reason and would therefore respect them more.

Everyone on poly already thinks your belief system is silly, so clearly your method of empty assertions isn't working. Maybe time to try a different tactic?

Now come on. You know so well that a comeback like this is lame. "No I'm not, YOU ARE!" we all got over that in 2nd grade.
                    I will not respond to the repetitions of the falsehoods already stated here. I will not respond to these lies and obvious misrepresentations any further.

Comment

Damnit, Fez. If you want to argue something then argue it. They provided evidence, and you haven't. You done nothing but spam out a bunch of unsupported statements. Debating requires a back and forth, not just one side providing evidence and the other side saying, "That's a load of crap."
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

BAM!

What was a lie? Come on, back up your assertions.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

... and saying how much he hates me even though I love him

How can that be? I take things very literally, and you are straight so that isn't possible. Now back off.

Comment

Would it be wrong for me to create another account so I could make posts like Fez? I'm just so jealous of his ability to start flame wars.

Comment

Just because I'm straight doesn't mean I can't love another man... and love doesn't equal sexual attraction or anything like that...
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It'll get you banned, gsmoove. Besides, why bother immitating when Fez already does it for you?
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X