No announcement yet.

Funniest thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but is he the greatest Civ2 player?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
      Yeah, but is he the greatest Civ2 player?
      He's one of the best... seriously.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe he was, but his "I am a Civ GOD" arrogance and generally insulting tone in that thread was sure annoying. Not funny, though.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

That Happysunshine thread was excellent! Everyone ganged up on him, but I was one of the few who actually agreed what he said from the first post on. I recall I kept my mouth shut thought... I have not played civ2mp, but that is the exact same thing that happens with every game when stubborn newbies think they are hot **** I don't know many newbies at any game who know they are newbies, one has to learn atleast one MP game to understand what it is to be a newb. Brings memories from the good old times when I was a SC newbie and didn't even realise it... Now if I start to play a new MP game that I have little more respect to the experienced. Also the fact that mr.happy seems to be a bit of an ass adds great fun to that thread

Maybe he was, but his "I am a Civ GOD" arrogance and generally insulting tone in that thread was sure annoying. Not funny, though.
          I enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
            Yeah well, I found it pretty funny. But then again, I wasn't on the receiving end of his insults.

And that reminds me... has HappySunshine played a Civ3 MP game with someone from the forums? He said he would, didn't he? And if he has, what was the outcome?
            The long list of nonsense

Comment

I don't consider that HSS thread to be funny at all. It has some valid content and good discussions, after Mings intervention ended the name calling part and Vel stepped up the table.

May be the funniest quote of that thread is this:

Hap33 d00dz, j00 muzt b33 a n00b if j00 cantz b337 th33 AIz. J00 shoulz g0 t00 th33 stratz sectionz and l00kz atz m33 1337 h4xx0rz threadz aboutz stratz. 133arnz fromz th33 1337, bringz morez knightz nexzt tim33z, thenz j00 mightz winz.
              What reminds me, how could we forget about 1337 when it comes to funny threads?

Comment

Did we ever work out who's DL he was?
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

He has made his jokes on other boards too. I don't think he was/is a DL at all.

Comment

jackass thread was a joke and funny
                    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

I opened that link up, and got "UUUUUUUUU".
                      Well **** you too, Apolyton.

Ever try the refresh buttion??? Ya, I get get that too...
                      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I opened a thread titled "Who's the biggest jackass".
                        Apolyton replied "UUUUUUUUU" or in other words "YOU"...

'Twas a joke.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                        X