No announcement yet.

is this real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a fake. You can see the shadow of the hanging caps on his left hand.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Re: is this real or fake?

Originally posted by MarkG
      it was sent to me via mail...
      I see it... Bush´s head doesn´t match the body... that is a fake....
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

This kind of stuff isn't even funny anymore. It was funny in 3rd grade though. That's right- 'puerile' was the term I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
          Judging from the angle of the light, the shadow of the hanging caps, if present, won't be on his left hand.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: Re: is this real or fake?

Originally posted by Fez
            I see it... Bush´s head doesn´t match the body... that is a fake....
            What? You're calling him a pinhead?
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
              The caps hang well below the hand, as the later photos show. The lighting of Bush's hand is from its position relative to the sun.

And Fezzie-wezzie as usual doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. What a surprise.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Damn... oh well
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

He probably forgot to take the lens caps off, and before he could correct it, some clever photog took the photo and immediately composed a cute catchline in his head.

Bob Stanfield, IIRC (Cdn politician) once played a pickup game of catch with a football in front of the press. He made something like 20 catches and then missed one. That, of course, was the one that made the papers, with the caption 'Stanfield drops the ball'
                  "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                  "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I agree that photo is no big deal, everybody makes mistake like that.

Comment

I still think he looks like barney rubble
                      be free

Comment

Re: Re: Re: is this real or fake?

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

What? You're calling him a pinhead?
                        Quit twisting my words.

You know what I said... that looks like a photo of Clinton I saw before... but some democrats put Bush's head on it.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Fezzie has a desperate need to bring his partisan politics into everything.

Comment

fez, so youre saying that clinton met up with the same 2 officers of the military in that picture, they were wearing the same exact thing, the sun was at the same angle, same time of year, and then someone edited the photo?

DOES YOUR STUPIDITY KNOW ANY BOUNDS??!?!?!??!?!?
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Are you this damn stupid?

It is possible.

And how do you know if it is at the same angle, same time or year or whatever?

Other than that, you live in the liberal hellhole of the US, so I won't argue with you. The photo is a fake.

Comment

i can tell its the same time of year through keen powers of observation which seems to be something you lack.

i hope you get help for your dimensia
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X