Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawn*

I am waiting for a non dyslexic answer.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

do you even know what dyslexic means? maybe you should go study your english a little harder and come back with the definition of dyslexic before you start throwing it around in an attempt to discredit someone.

explain how my answer is dyslexic as you put it.

and secondly how can you prove its a fake. dig up that picture of clinton. prove it fez. prove what you believe in your heart of hearts. or are you just rattling your pathetic saber, like you do so often, only to be proven youre a ****.

thirdly, i can tell from what i see that this is not a fake based on too much evidence seen in several pictures. the officers are the same throughout the photos. secondly the light is the same throughout the photos. these both show that these were indeed taken in close proximity to one another. what you are suggesting is that this is a docotred photo of clinton.

if you cant see the failing of your logic then i hope god smites you and your family so that no seed of stupidy of your volume plagues the earth.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

*yawn*

Also replace the caps key on your keyboard... it appears to be broken.

The photo is a fake either way. Also I do not believe in god so do not even think about bringing it up.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

youre a ****! you simply bring up grammar issues when you know youve lost an arguement. you simply refuse to aknowledge that youre wrong. congrats fez, youre a ****.

no wonder nobody likes you here. the only reason people keep you around is to make them feel better about themselves, and use you as a prime example of how they shouldnt act.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Chill or be chilled.

RAH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't worry Rah. I've got this one.

You both f*cking tools. Now shut the hell up.
              Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

What is Counterglow out to lunch or something?

How come I get this feeling that I'll spend more time watching you then the other two.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's than, man. Than the other two. You mods are your horrible grammar.

Comment

Grammer lessons from the guy that posted
                    "You both f*cking tools."

Oh PLEEEAAAASE.

RAH
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Now you have been 100-0ed.

HA HA!!!!

Comment

venom=16 year old ass clown?

Comment

Hey **** face. Shut your ****ing mouth before I break my fist off in it. You anal ranging d*ick bandit.

Comment

lol, sounds like a pimple faced 16 year old to me

Comment

Sounds like typical salad tossing San Fransisco *** trying to respond to me.

Comment

yeah, thats it, because accusing people of being gay makes you all the better.

youre really enjoying your parading around as an ******* arent you?

Comment

Working...
                                X