Anarchists chant pro-terrorist slogans at Athens rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paiktis22
    ...now of course this is rediculous ....

but as i said you are dumb and cant make the differantiatition. you read "europe" and your mind cant tell europe apart. but thats your problem to solve.
    Let's see some proof of this Catholic conspiracy against Orthodox Serbia. An analysis of the pressure exerted by the Republic of Eire on the American government perhaps, or the Italian government, or the Spanish government. Or the vast military forces of the Duchy of Luxembourg running rampant in Montenegro. Papal assassins conducting hits on Serbs in the Voivodina...

Your political analysis is on a par with the rest of your thought- something shambling to a pallid semblance of life amidst the detritus at the bottom of the dustbin of history.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Mary, I don't think the Greeks differentiate between Roman Catholic and Protestants. As paiktis has said before, there is a general anti-latin feeling in Greece that stems from the Fourth Crusade in 1204 that sacked Constantinople. This is a wrong for which the Pope recently apologized. However, we still are not forgiven.

As I said before, I don't think the rift between the East and West can be healed unless the West does something dramatic. What I have suggested before is that the West choose an Orthodox Patriarch as the next Pope. This would end the Schism.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
        Mary, I don't think the Greeks differentiate between Roman Catholic and Protestants. As paiktis has said before, there is a general anti-latin feeling in Greece that stems from the Fourth Crusade in 1204 that sacked Constantinople. This is a wrong for which the Pope recently apologized. However, we still are not forgiven.

As I said before, I don't think the rift between the East and West can be healed unless the West does something dramatic. What I have suggested before is that the West choose an Orthodox Patriarch as the next Pope. This would end the Schism.
        Shouldn't an 800 year old religious grudge be forgotten.

Is there anyone the Greeks( and i mean piaktis here) don't have a grudge against
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

murders happen in the US is an understatement. your violence is inhuman compared to european and particular to greek standars (lowest crime rate in the EU itself). more people die from violencein a week in the US than in the WTC terrorist attacks.
          So you are saying that there are more than 150,000 murders in the U.S. every year? Well, that's (barely) within an order of magnitude, which is as close to reality as any of your statements so far.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Rarely do I hear the words "reality" and "statement" in the same sentence when paiktis22 is nearby.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

italy
              france
              spanm
              portugal
              ireland
              ectetcetc

thse countries are catholic.
              Spam doesn't have an 'n' in it. That's Fez's home country.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Album: Avenue B
                le titre du chanson: Miss Argentina

(tu peus le trouver chez winMX aussi )
                Merci Paiktis !
                Zobo Ze Warrior
                --
                Your brain is your worst enemy!