• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nay on bill #2

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Bill #3 - September 18th, 2002, 12:09 AM EST

Motion to name Jon Miller and only Jon Miller an honorary Canadian member of ICAP.

All in favour?

Comment

• Jon Miller
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• /me raise hand in favor and all that
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Jon Miller
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Well this bill looks well on its way to success

I have changed the thread topic post to reflect our current situation(s)

The honorable Asher will have bill #4 ready for tommorrow (Thursday) - and it will be on a more serious note, needing of debate

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
                Bill #3 - September 18th, 2002, 12:09 AM EST

Motion to name Jon Miller and only Jon Miller an honorary Canadian member of ICAP.

All in favour?
                Aye, but he has to start talking like a Canadian, eh.
                Golfing since 67

Comment

• Woohoo. DanQ surges.

How long did you set the poll for Zylka? Let me guess, 0, right? That would be great!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Damnit, somebody close the poll before he overtakes me! This is a democracy, damnit!
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• This is great! Joe is PM on Tuesday, Bob on Wed, Sue on Thurs...

I suggest that the second place vote getter be GG and can fill in for the PM. That way when DanQ wins, which is inevitable in a poll without end... we can still actually do something from time to time.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• At this point the polls simply reflect public opinion.. the next leadership race is a ways away yet

Unless Ming would kindly close the polls and change the thread name to "The Imperial Canadian Apolyton Party thread"

Comment

• I protest this tyranny imposed from Calgary.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• We can just invoke the Notwithstanding clause.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

• The system is not broken, it's not our fault there are no alternatives. The fault is entirely with Tingkai for not organizing an armed revolution.

Comment

• I like the sound of that clause! It could stand to have an 'either' in it though.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X