This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    The system is not broken, it's not our fault there are no alternatives. The fault is entirely with Tingkai for not organizing an armed revolution.
    Little do you know.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
      Unless Ming would kindly close the polls and change the thread name to "The Imperial Canadian Apolyton Party thread"
      I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO YOUR DEMANDS

Damn... It must be that last beer, I already did...

Never mind...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ackkk Pffttttt!

I hadn't voted yet!

Captain +1
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I might be willing to join the party. But only if DanQ and Banana get cabinet posts.

Comment

• We may be able to arrange that... which ones?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Wouldn't DanQ make a perfect GG?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by RedFred
                I might be willing to join the party. But only if DanQ and Banana get cabinet posts.
                DanQ seems to be on vacation, but I am finishing the last touches on a photoshop banana with a maple leaf (to make him a concrete entity). You can start by voicing yourself on the Jon Miller issue!

Comment

• Non Merci. Mon non est Québecois.
                  What?

Comment

• Québecois aren't Canadian anyway, but it's nice you think so highly of yourself.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobbes
                      I choose Frogger, he's real intelligent, but unfortunately, I voted for myself without reading the full list first. That's haste for you.
                      Jon, you are too kind.
                      Which Jon ya talking to?

Comment

• If any of the US posters qualify as an honorary Canadian, it's me, not Jon Miller.

Jon Miller
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You are accepted by acclamation, Guynemer.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• well, if I can vote I would vote Aye on Bill 3

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• So what's happening with the vote? Asher and DanQ are tied. Are they going to form a minority government and overthrow Zylka?
                              Golfing since 67

Comment

• DanQ's votes came in well after the polls were closed. It's like living in BC voting for the federal election.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X