Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did you get that from originally? The sig is familiar, but can't quite place the name.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's from a commercial.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

SwitchMoO. It came up when a Canadian Club was being discussed in the C3DG. I think he copied it from somewhere else. Whoever originally coded it was copying a beer promotion.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

How can you help me though

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

html doesn't work in the sig, you have to use vbb code

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
              Bill #1 - September 16th, 2002

Motion to declare that Alexander's Horse is a big fat vaginosis head

All in favour?
              And if this is what your party is going to do, this thread and any future thread won't last long either.

I suggest your rethink your "direction"
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Haha! Thanks Skanky. I went back and found that thread. It appears that a part of the code is altered when you view a page as source.

Try this one Jon
                I AM.CANADIAN
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I choose Frogger, he's real intelligent, but unfortunately, I voted for myself without reading the full list first. That's haste for you.
                  Jon, you are too kind.
                  "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Zylka is PM, I'm #2. The polls have closed.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Ah yes, once again mental illness adds the a bit of spice to the politians of the nation....
                      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

It's only fair.

Comment

I think they are trying to pull a Bush/Gore.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

...and Asher will have bill #2 up for tommorrow!

Ming, how do I count the ways..

Comment

Snap Quiz for any Would-be Canadians.

Who is the star in this clip?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

So what exactly are we supposed to be doing? I have no idea what kind of bill to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X