Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say it's more about holding them accountable for an absolutely brilliant Russianesque operation And the control of the media? Classy.

Comment

• I think krazy horse agrees with you Zykla

as I said, I am still thinking

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
        I'd say it's more about holding them accountable for an absolutely brilliant Russianesque operation And the control of the media? Classy.
        I think that is the job of the Russian people.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
          PHEW! Well it's time to get back to business, as bills # 4 and 5 are out of the way. Next on the agenda:

Bill # 6 - October 27th, 2002
          Motion to formally condemn Vladimir Putin and the Russian Government for their handling of the Moscow theater crisis
          Obviously, we don't have enough information yet.

Let's form a royal commission to investigate the situation.
          Golfing since 67

Comment

• I lack any discernable opinions to add, but was drawn in by the attraction of the fact that somebody thought me fit to be king. This, provoked large scale laughing within my aboslute domain of Computer-Desk-Lamp Commonwealth.

Oh and to be somewhat on-topic, I will vote that we form a royal commission, have Leo write about the royal commision and ignore the whole Putin-thweather-hostage-operation thing.
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

• Today is the last call for bill # 6

It looks as if they used an intense opiate. IMO they used way too much. And of course they can't come straight forward with the facts after - the Russians are almost as bad as the French for that

Comment

• May I be a member of this esteemed party?
                What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

• But of course - just vote

Comment

• oooooo, oooooooo, pick me pick me i wanna join.

Comment

• The Royal Commission reports that it has found that Jean Chretien did, in fact, have sex with Monica Lewinsky.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Let's give the old fart a medal.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I can't believe this thread is still going.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• That's what Yanks were saying about Canada for years.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• It's not still going. It's dead. It was all a bad dream

Comment

• It can be reopened

this one would just have to end

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X